41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep....why does he have the old under suit and the old stand?

This kind of thing happens from time-to-time. I remember when they brought out the new shipping boxes with the styrofoam in them and after we got one or two of them, we got another one with the old style shipping box. Same thing with the Pro body. We got figures on the Buck AFTER the first figure on the Pro shipped.

It seems to me that it is just a matter of when the figure was started and that different production requirements cause figures to not be finished in the same order that they were started. And correcting the issues will definitely cost Sideshow money so I can see how they weigh the importance of any change that is considered during production.

Just wondering how you got a shipping notive when SS doesn't begin processing orders until Monday??

Got this yesterday...

[Shipped] - Star Wars 12-inch Figures 41st Elite Corps: Coruscant Clone Trooper 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Edition (Item #21611) - 1 x $89.99
================
SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via UPS on 2010-08-13 17:46:33: 1ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So...the trooper will arrive up my way next week. Hey...I'm usually one of the last in here to get 'em so...I'm not complaining... :)

My account has been charged :yess:, I'm gong to guess that it will ship tonight since I was charged so early in the day . We'l see tonight.

I got mine today!!

I took some pic review. Hope you enjoy!!

img0003sk.jpg
img0005kn.jpg

img0007ph.jpg

img0008hg.jpg

img0006e.jpg

img0026tl.jpg

img0010h.jpg

img0027lo.jpg

img0055xs.jpg

img0052r.jpg

Why does this trooper have that antennae thing on his back and none of the others do? Or is it specific to this trooper?

img0052r.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Awesome pic! Can't wait to get mine.

Im getting a bid of a power ranger vibe from that pic still cool though
im considering of collecting clone troopers are they worth it? i mean compared to the usual hot toys 1/6 movie fig's they do seem a bit slim
Rex and Cody definitely step it up though hmmm....

Damn, i thought this figure was coming with the new textured body glove..love the paint applications on this armor more then the 501st.

Back