3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree there, the neca one is beautiful! Also with his size he holds a larger presence compared to the 1/6 scale figures.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
He absolutely does. I owned a few 1/6 scale figures already when I bought Chief, and it made me pause thinking how much a 1/6 scale figure is comparatively. My biggest hope is that they release and Arbiter from Halo 5 to go along with them. No spoilers please, I haven't gotten to play yet, School has kept me busy.

He absolutely does. I owned a few 1/6 scale figures already when I bought Chief, and it made me pause thinking how much a 1/6 scale figure is comparatively. My biggest hope is that they release and Arbiter from Halo 5 to go along with them. No spoilers please, I haven't gotten to play yet, School has kept me busy.
I've decided to stop buying 1/6 figures now, for what you get for the price you oay, it doesn't add up, plus some of these figures feel so badly put together it makes you wonder how much they actually cost to make!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Well master chief was an absolute failure.
But my Gabriel Thorne arrived yesterday and I gotta say I love it. It much smaller than Carter and Emile ( no idea why), but its design ,paint and articulation is pretty good and miles ahead of MC.
The rubber suit fits much better and the proportions are great.
Only problem is I really really want The Recruit version now.

But my Gabriel Thorne arrived yesterday and I gotta say I love it. It much smaller than Carter and Emile ( no idea why), but its design ,paint and articulation is pretty good and miles ahead of MC.

Can you post a photo of Thorne near Emile or carter to see the size difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics of Thorne!
Isn't he a different class of Spartan from Carter & Emile and so on? I thought they were Spartan III's and Thorne a Spartan IIII?
Could explain for the size difference, but I'm not overly knowledgable about Halo lore past the games.

Echo what people say about the Neca though, ace figure.

image.jpg

Thorne is supposed to be smaller because MasterCheif and the rest of the original Spartans ( Carter, Emile, etc... ) were Genetically Engineered as children to be bigger , faster and stronger than anyone else.

The new spartans are basically regular humans who have been given power armour.

Looks like half the folks here like MC and the other half hates MC. We need to take a poll of some type. It'd be interesting to see numbers.

Like: 0
Okay: 0
Dislike: 1

Overall, I dislike Master Chief. In a static pose, he looks pretty nice, but because of all of the issues, he's a major disappointment. Remember that he is supposed to be a posable figure, not a statue.

I have to be in the OKAY group.
I don't like all the problems he has but when collectors and non-collectors alike see him in my case they are stunned.
They would still consider him even after I tell them what all his issues are and some have offered me money on the spot for him.
As I have said before he is the best looking POS I have ever seen.

I am used to modding my hot toys and 1/6 scale figures to my standards. I am mainly concerned with the overall look and not potability. Yes it has many shortfalls but there is none like this in 1/6 scale collectors. I am in the Like category. I have modded and kept him and am satisfied with his turn out.
e91c2ae56e272543cc5970ebaee3d9db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Thorne is supposed to be smaller because MasterCheif and the rest of the original Spartans ( Carter, Emile, etc... ) were Genetically Engineered as children to be bigger , faster and stronger than anyone else.

The new spartans are basically regular humans who have been given power armour.
Spartan IVs still receive physical augmentation, just not quite what the IIs and IIIs got.

To me he looks good with the online pictures, but in hand could be another story. People who owns this, is MC worth even $130?

To me he looks good with the online pictures, but in hand could be another story. People who owns this, is MC worth even $130?
Yes. Most definitely at that price point I would have gotten 2 but they do needs some modding imo. Now that I have modded it to my liking I am quite pleased with the overall aesthetic look. However majority of people wouldn't even be able to do half the things I did on MC.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back