3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my my. that is loose as fook!!!!

Send that video in Korndog!!!

Show them the fat hands that cant hold the gun as well

that's the video i've sent them as evidence of the issues with the figure. they wanted photo's but photo's don't show the problem. it's honestly like the hips are entirely made of rubber. there are audible ratchet noises but they're not gripping anything. it may as well be a standard, loose swivel joint.

the thing is i've had a few issues with figures of late from threeA. my dr doom had broken fingers out of the box (they sent a new hand free of charge which was fine) my iron man had a REALLY loose abdomen, but i didn't bring it up because the rest of the figure retained poses and it was a minor issue imo. this though. this is just bad from a design and QC standpoint. if they don't rectify the issue i'm going to request all current pre-orders be cancelled and all money refunded if possible. there's no way i'm risking it

I sent them pictures of how the fingers can't close on the weapons, how the arm can't achieve a range of motion for two hands on weapons, and I showed how it can't achieve promo shots. Ridiculous, hope we hear it addressed soon because I have 2 recruits and Thorne on order and I sure as hell don't want them if the problems are the same

that's the video i've sent them as evidence of the issues with the figure. they wanted photo's but photo's don't show the problem. it's honestly like the hips are entirely made of rubber. there are audible ratchet noises but they're not gripping anything. it may as well be a standard, loose swivel joint.

the thing is i've had a few issues with figures of late from threeA. my dr doom had broken fingers out of the box (they sent a new hand free of charge which was fine) my iron man had a REALLY loose abdomen, but i didn't bring it up because the rest of the figure retained poses and it was a minor issue imo. this though. this is just bad from a design and QC standpoint. if they don't rectify the issue i'm going to request all current pre-orders be cancelled and all money refunded if possible. there's no way i'm risking it

Lets hope they do take note, because i think they are really pushing the edge now. I guess their recent update about scaling back and holding off preorders because of issues are true.

Dr Doom and Iron Man (Marvel Series) were known to have issues. I didn't buy them, but my friend did and he was lucky not to have any. However I read many others that did. Feel bad for those that bought them.

The last time I had a problem with 3A was my killzone figure. One piece of plastic was snapped when I took it out of the box. It took THREE months to get it replaced. I was told they had a backlog of issues started all the way from their Reel Steel series. Hence the massive delays etc.

However that log should be cleared now, but then again you never know whos telling the truth.

I could handle the big hands, kinda. I can tolerate certain things but **** those loose joints. that is utter crap and really grinds my gears. might as well buy a puppet since that thing can't hold a pose

https://www.facebook.com/worldof3a/posts/793827767404236

Here is a post I have made to the World of 3A Facebook page. As you can see, others are also sharing their issues and I have posted the videos that have popped up in this thread on the comments. It's gaining some momentum, however, 3A is actively ignoring it. I can see them commenting on other people's posts, but they're not saying anything about Master Chief. I also haven't got an e-mail back from them yet about any recalls or refunds or returns. Looks like they don't really want to deal with it at this point in time.

And honestly, who can blame them? They put out a dreadful figure. The thing is, they got themselves into this by just doing that. If they'd simply advertised an MC statue or if they'd simply delivered the figure detailed and shown in the description and promo pictures, this wouldn't be a mess for them.

Here is a post I have made to the World of 3A Facebook page. As you can see, others are also sharing their issues and I have posted the videos that have popped up in this thread on the comments. It's gaining some momentum, however, 3A is actively ignoring it. I can see them commenting on other people's posts, but they're not saying anything about Master Chief. I also haven't got an e-mail back from them yet about any recalls or refunds or returns. Looks like they don't really want to deal with it at this point in time.

And honestly, who can blame them? They put out a dreadful figure. The thing is, they got themselves into this by just doing that. If they'd simply advertised an MC statue or if they'd simply delivered the figure detailed and shown in the description and promo pictures, this wouldn't be a mess for them.

I noticed the lack of response of the admin as well. Hopefully it is because he wanted to contact customer service or Ash first to decide on an official response. Hopefully.

Read your message loud and clear. You should forward it to their CS as well. I cant believe this problem is making loud waves and it needs to be picked up and rectified. There are Recruit and Gabriel coming out real soon, and I foresee the same problems here too. I dont want this line to end with MC on this note. Its really in 3A courts now to sort everyone out!

I noticed the lack of response of the admin as well. Hopefully it is because he wanted to contact customer service or Ash first to decide on an official response. Hopefully.

This is basically it. If you look at everything he ever says when someone goes on there and complains about a faulty product, it is ALWAYS something like:

Please contact [email protected] so the customer service can help you"

He's not there to make up for the companies mistakes, he's just there to update the fb page and let everyone know what is coming soon. I would even be surprised if he touched half the figures they post on there in his life. He's just supposed to be the dude putting the company out there, not designing the figures and maintaining quality control.

Honestly, I'd love to cause a huge ruckus and make it unavoidable, but by bothering the innocent dude running the fb page, you won't be doing that. Spamming their customer support email just might.

However, I do think their fb needs a lot of talk about what happened here. I'm not saying go blame the guy working for 3A on there, I'm saying go let everyone else who follows the page know this is a broken piece. Just don't expect the admin to fix it.

The point of facebook posting is to bring attention its widespread and to make it public (likelier to be addressed). While it might be managed by an admin, the customer service emails and sdcc appearances where people explain and document the issues can't be ignored. He just doesn't care is the problem, I think the interview was posted here awhile back but in interviews you can see his general attitude is if people don't like it they can go **** themselves and he actually says as much all the time in interviews. I can't believe threezero is affiliated with them, what an embarrassment to their awesome stuff and communication with fans.
This is basically it. If you look at everything he ever says when someone goes on there and complains about a faulty product, it is ALWAYS something like:

He's not there to make up for the companies mistakes, he's just there to update the fb page and let everyone know what is coming soon. I would even be surprised if he touched half the figures they post on there in his life. He's just supposed to be the dude putting the company out there, not designing the figures and maintaining quality control.

Honestly, I'd love to cause a huge ruckus and make it unavoidable, but by bothering the innocent dude running the fb page, you won't be doing that. Spamming their customer support email just might.

However, I do think their fb needs a lot of talk about what happened here. I'm not saying go blame the guy working for 3A on there, I'm saying go let everyone else who follows the page know this is a broken piece. Just don't expect the admin to fix it.

Social media should be a platform for them to communicate with their customer, in my opinion. They're essentially the first contact between customers and 3A - essentially PR and stand-in CS people. Broadcasting these problems loud and clear on there makes it clear that there is a huge throng of people experiencing this stuff. And it ensures that people can connect on these issues and verify that it's throughout the entire line. Only sending in a huge volume of e-mails doesn't have those benefits. Plus, the admin works for 3A. If we harass him enough, he'll surely harass his bosses, or at least let them know what's going on.

And honestly, this whole ordeal is kind of an outrage. Definitely an outright bait and switch on this figure, for $240 that's unacceptable. I have more fun and dynamic posing from my $12 McFarlane 5.5" Chiefs. This figure should be a premium figure. 3A needs to know putting it out in this state was unacceptable. Any avenue we can put a bit of pressure on them for this, I think we should use. I spent $240 on this figure and I can't use it as advertised, so I'm definitely not afraid to be loud about it until they at least acknowledge the issues. $240 isn't cheap for someone like me (college student) and I didn't plop it down on this figure lightly.

Yeah I suppose that's true, but in my experiences usually yelling at a "grunt worker" or PR worker doesn't do much to get things resolved. I would be totally down for clogging up the fb page with posts of how they screwed up, but it won't make me feel like less of an ******* to the guy who's job is just to sit there and update the page.

I've already emailed cs twice and I'm waiting back on my second response, later today I'll probably put up a post or something on the fb page.

Yeah I suppose that's true, but in my experiences usually yelling at a "grunt worker" or PR worker doesn't do much to get things resolved. I would be totally down for clogging up the fb page with posts of how they screwed up, but it won't make me feel like less of an ******* to the guy who's job is just to sit there and update the page.

I've already emailed cs twice and I'm waiting back on my second response, later today I'll probably put up a post or something on the fb page.

Perhaps a suggestion to bring in microsoft/Bungie/343 ino this as well? They are part of the deal overall as well.

Perhaps a suggestion to bring in microsoft/Bungie/343 ino this as well? They are part of the deal overall as well.

Bungie has nothing to do with Halo anymore and after the fiasco that was the MCC, 343 and MS is nobody to turn to for customer service in a faulty product.

Cleaning the office and got not time for this figure anymore, ghetto rig while MC rests on top of the shelf. Heh heh. Gotta figure out a resolve for this disappointment. So disappointed.

mc01back.jpg

Attachments

• 20150703_122751_rev.jpg
    20150703_122751_rev.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 204
This figure had so much potential to be awesome. I even made room to add MC into my display. Any of you who have this in hand have any positive reviews?

This figure had so much potential to be awesome. I even made room to add MC into my display. Any of you who have this in hand have any positive reviews?

The paint job is amazing minus the chest damage? :dunno

Will post some side by side pics with my Neca in the morning.

Back