3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you get the Exclusive Recruit and end up hating it (which c'mon, you know you will... Just kidding lol) I'm down to pay you and I have a DX12 if anyone is interested. Would much rather have the recruit than batman

If any of you get the Exclusive Recruit and end up hating it (which c'mon, you know you will... Just kidding lol) I'm down to pay you and I have a DX12 if anyone is interested. Would much rather have the recruit than batman

lol help this nutter out :p

Cant believe this Chief started off on a bad note. Could potentially affect sales for the remaining two that come out later. I hope that is not the case though.

Most people made a huge deal about how MC was the only one they wanted but anyone with Emile and Carter will def be onboard for the rest. I mean they can hold their weapons so.........
lol help this nutter out :p

Cant believe this Chief started off on a bad note. Could potentially affect sales for the remaining two that come out later. I hope that is not the case though.

Most people made a huge deal about how MC was the only one they wanted but anyone with Emile and Carter will def be onboard for the rest. I mean they can hold their weapons so.........

haha very true. Ive already got my feet wet, so no turning back now. Must finish reach and get the rest when they eventually come out.

Glad that Chief is larger than Noble Team. I have a feeling I'm going to love it and I've seen pictures of him holding his weapons so I don't understand the fuss quite yet. Cant wait to get my hands on him

Glad that Chief is larger than Noble Team. I have a feeling I'm going to love it and I've seen pictures of him holding his weapons so I don't understand the fuss quite yet. Cant wait to get my hands on him

We just cant get enough Chief can we? haha

I wonder how Jakks Chief will look like. Thats suppose to be 31inches tall. haha

31 might be too much for me! I just hope we get an elite and Jorge next whenever that will be

Haha Jakks are just large cheap and cheerful piece of plastic. Should be good as door stopper for me. lol

Yeah finish the team as well as bring out enemies.

Dammit, are the hands really that much of a deal breaker? I still have it preordered through BBTS but its not worth $200+ if articulation stinks.

Got him today.
And yes, I cannot pose him with both his hands holding the gun, only one hand.
I cannot attach the rifle to his back, it keeps falling off.
He has knee articulation, but non-movable hip and thigh makes this articulation almost useless.
The undersuit seems a little cheap, I was expecting a harder, stronger material.

He looks badass though.

These reviews sure saved me some cash.

After buying the amazing Titanfall Atlas with the massive range of articilation and features I had high hopes for MC. Oh, well. Maybe another Titanfall Mech.

I keep hoping the day comes that 3a announces the transferring of their non original licenses to threezero. That atlas is mind blowing quality

After buying the amazing Titanfall Atlas with the massive range of articilation and features I had high hopes for MC. Oh, well. Maybe another Titanfall Mech.

Really interested to see some videos on him and how he moves/stands. I'm seeing the complaints which must suck, but every photo I see I can't help but fall in love.

Really interested to see some videos on him and how he moves/stands. I'm seeing the complaints which must suck, but every photo I see I can't help but fall in love.
I feel the same way. I just want to get my hands on it myself and see what I can do with it. Hopefully they ship my Recruit soon!

I keep hoping the day comes that 3a announces the transferring of their non original licenses to threezero. That atlas is mind blowing quality

SO GLAD that Three Zero is handling the Transformers line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got him today.
And yes, I cannot pose him with both his hands holding the gun, only one hand.
I cannot attach the rifle to his back, it keeps falling off.
He has knee articulation, but non-movable hip and thigh makes this articulation almost useless.
The undersuit seems a little cheap, I was expecting a harder, stronger material.

He looks badass though.

It does look badass but only in museum pose holding his rifle in one hand facing down. For that much money I can get a statue. It 100% fails in the product's primary function.

The thing that really makes me mad is it feels like we were completely and knowingly taken for a ride. There is NO WAY this is the same product from the ThreeA photos months ago And the is NO WAY they got there hands on this figure and thought it was a quality product. Even the lights are subpar. Every other Halo figure has LEDs throughout the suit, MC, their "flagship" figure only has them in the helmet.

If anyone figures out how to pose this thing let me know, otherwise I think I'll probably get rid of it. Can anyone tell I feel pretty strongly about this:wink1:

Dude I feel exactly the same, I so wanted this to be good. Remember when we thought the battle rifle was a pain to get carter to hold? Ironic painful tears of sad laughter. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE CHIEF WHO GOT SCREWED. NOT AFTER RAYNOR WHY WOULD GOD DO THIS TO ME AGAIN SO SOON! Lol

Seriously though, I really hope someone can figure some ways to get weapons in john's hands and POSEABLE. Please share when you do. other mods are welcome because he looks awesome but like its been said, fails a FIGURES requisites. Its basically a statue right now.
It does look badass but only in museum pose holding his rifle in one hand facing down. For that much money I can get a statue. It 100% fails in the product's primary function.

The thing that really makes me mad is it feels like we were completely and knowingly taken for a ride. There is NO WAY this is the same product from the ThreeA photos months ago And the is NO WAY they got there hands on this figure and thought it was a quality product. Even the lights are subpar. Every other Halo figure has LEDs throughout the suit, MC, their "flagship" figure only has them in the helmet.

If anyone figures out how to pose this thing let me know, otherwise I think I'll probably get rid of it. Can anyone tell I feel pretty strongly about this:wink1:

Back