3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

I've made shelf adjustments to fit my Bruce Lee display so it's no biggie. Haha.. I guess detolf is a curse word in here. DETOLF DETOLF DETOLF!! lol..

detolf-glass-door-cabinet__20306_PE079916_S4.jpg

Last edited:

the guy was just joking around, i hope. haha theres ways of adjusting the glass shelf to allow larger figures to fit in.

While everyone is waiting for the next in line Chief, I wonder what happened to Emile, dont seem to be a lot of voices out there for it. When is he suppose to be released? Perhaps Chief will pop up for preorder when they release Emile???

I'm pretty sure the guy was joking around! Lol

At this point it might be best for them to release Emile and Chief fairly close to each other. It's hard to maintain interest in a Halo line with no Chief. I think they learned the hard way with Carter which resulted in a massive price drop.

Just thought I would share an update. I have made Carter some additional weapons. Not 100% accurate, but close enough for me. It was my first time scratch-building something with styrene, fun stuff!
CarterNewWeap.jpg

I only care about Chief and Elites. Reach characters? I don't buy them even if they cost $90 (you can find one around here at $110). I wonder why 3A did them in the first place. If it was Chief then the entire story would've been really, really different.

I only care about Chief and Elites. Reach characters? I don't buy them even if they cost $90 (you can find one around here at $110). I wonder why 3A did them in the first place. If it was Chief then the entire story would've been really, really different.

I'm with you 100% on this one. The marquee figure is clearly Chief. And then if you want to pair Chief with someone it would be an Elite or Brute. I think they were attempting to build momentum towards Chief by releasing high quality figures of lesser known characters first. They knew if they released Chief first then alot of customers would be satisfied just having him and they would stop right there. I'm sure they also want multiple items from the Halo universe on sale to help cover what I am sure is an expensive license for Halo.

I don't mind them releasing Master Chief as the third or fourth release (or whatever he will end up being). I love my Carter figure, but there are definitely some issues with him (most notably the limited range of motion in the hips, and insufficient battery compartment size). They said they made some improvements for their Emile figure, so we'll see.

Did Carter come with a base of some sort? Wondering if emile will.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I just had to wake this thread up, according to my Sideshow rep we will be seeing Emile in about a month, woot woot.

I just had to wake this thread up, according to my Sideshow rep we will be seeing Emile in about a month, woot woot.

I sure hope so! Next to the Chief, he is my most wanted character! Next I hope they make Jorge! IN SCALE with the other 3!!!

I sure hope so! Next to the Chief, he is my most wanted character! Next I hope they make Jorge! IN SCALE with the other 3!!!

I have always liked Emile in the game, cool looking suit and he is a total bad ***. I would love a Nobel 6, his suit and color scheme is a little on the boring side but I like it.

Has there been any final product shots yet, I am dying to see what I will be getting!!!

Back