3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

Some companies don't reveal everything on the first day of the convention, so maybe something will pop up later.

just in case anyone hasn't seen the below -

Q: Can you please share any estimated date (quarter of the year would be great) for HALO Master Chief release?
A: If all is approved Apri! Master Chief isn't a simple design nor did we want to just dash it out, totally worth the wait for Halo fans I think!

April?? Wow.. Possibly that close and nothing is being shown yet? Still that is exciting news. I've been waiting to hear something. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he meant April of next year?

Either way if we don't see anything by the end of this week i'm going to assume he fudged the date.

Would suck if they have been saying that he would be coming soon and it ends up being a year away. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most likely april is when the preorders go up and the actual figure gets released end of this year or early next year.

Yeah, requested an update from their forum but with no reply. I hope they realise that NECA are also doing a MC and its expected to be released around June time. Though Im sure the 3A one will be way better than the NECA one. At least 3A will be scaled correctly.

The NECA one is 1/4 scale right? The unpainted prototype looked good but it's the wrong size for me. Plus 3A quality should be better. But they need to start dropping some pics and information. With Winter Soldier and Spiderman prototypes hitting the net everyone will have their money tied up in other pre-orders by the time this comes around.

Nope, Randy (from Neca) replied back to me and said its only 18 inches tall. That is dissapointing to me really. As you said, ThreeA one will be better just from owning the Carter version in hand. Usually I would order direct from Bambaland but that means paying upfront in full. With the need to clear up my previous list of preorders and purchase even more orders, I may have to preorder this one elswhere instead. Most of ThreeA figures tend to drop in price after release (in HK that is). Hoping I can pick up a bargain like I did with Carter.

yeah, lets get that emile out already.

Any Idea when hes coming..? I hope 3A does more that just the two. Not counting chief obviously I still want a Kat and Noble 6 at the very least. but ill take marines and an elite too

Elite has already been confirmed in the works. The rest is unsure. Damn, the MC was suppose to be for preorder in Dec, then got pushed back to Jan, and then April. Now theres still no word from 3A or Gimbat. Its been dead silence for a while. Gimbat doesnt update on Walking Dead or Game of Thrones news either. Though he updates on their Forum on a daily basis.

It was confirmed earlier in this thread but with 3A moving at a snails pace who knows when it will actually see the light of day.

Any Idea when hes coming..? I hope 3A does more that just the two. Not counting chief obviously I still want a Kat and Noble 6 at the very least. but ill take marines and an elite too

Im not sure, but we sure are way overdue for some type of updates on this!

Master chief could be wildly popular but they don't seem to care about building anticipation for the figure at all. I can't believe that no updates have been received. And what happened to Emile? I thought that was on the verge of being released.

Master chief could be wildly popular but they don't seem to care about building anticipation for the figure at all. I can't believe that no updates have been received. And what happened to Emile? I thought that was on the verge of being released.
Exactly, 3a posted an update dated May 1st and never even mentioned Emile (listed as shipping april on sideshow). Annoying.

*UPDATE* April 30th, another shipping update and zero mention of Emile.

Back