3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

How does the fig feel in hand? Someone on another forum remarked it felt surprisingly light in hand in spite of its size.

he is a bit lighter than I thought he would be given his size but still has a bit of weight to him, quite sturdy as well when posing :yess:

the knee pads appeared to be glued directly onto the rubber outer suit, the only issue I have been having with the magnets is there two items on his chest, they fall off if you move the figure around a bit.

he is alot easier than I thought he would be to position , the rubber suit doesn't impede as much as I thought it might.

Yeah he is light and I am guessing hollow in some places to accommodate the wiring. The back magnet is weak on mine also so if you put the rifle on and bump him it will fall off. I have had no issues posing and the rubber suit doesn't impede his movement.

Yeah he is light and I am guessing hollow in some places to accommodate the wiring. The back magnet is weak on mine also so if you put the rifle on and bump him it will fall off. I have had no issues posing and the rubber suit doesn't impede his movement.

could you tell me what the ankles are like? tight, loose, wobbly?

The ankles on mine are fine. No issues posing or standing.

No, I don't think he feels cheap at all. He still has weight to him but don't expect a brick. So I guess negligible. He is sturdy and I didn't have any issues posing him.

The ankles on mine are fine. No issues posing or standing.

No, I don't think he feels cheap at all. He still has weight to him but don't expect a brick. So I guess negligible. He is sturdy and I didn't have any issues posing him.

you rule man, buying this today! thanks lol

I would say that If you are a Halo fan I don't see how you couldn't like it.

There is a video review that someone posted on youtube as well. I think someone linked to it above or on the ThreeA forum. He goes into the batteries and stuff which I haven't messed with yet.

I am very happy with mine and like I said...on mine...no ankle issues.

Paint apps and details are insane. Has a definite lived in, been downrange fir a while look. Just gnarly looking.

Best thing I can say is if and when ThreeA offers their next Halo figure...I will be buying two again. Just an awesome, awesome figure.

Last edited:

Ankles and joints fine on mine also, like him so much will be trying to track down more for sure to get a squad ready.

Yes, i got my shipping notice from threea about my carter fig :)

Good... now they can make a Master Chief. Please? :pray:

Yeah, Carter was a weird first choice. And that is from someone who really likes him and his armor. Hopefully he won't be the only one. Out of the Reach characters I think Emile would look great.

Yeah, Carter was a weird first choice. And that is from someone who really likes him and his armor. Hopefully he won't be the only one. Out of the Reach characters I think Emile would look great.

Agreed. Which surprises me he wasn't first to be picked... Followed by Jorge.

Yeah, would like the whole Noble team. I just really enjoyed Reach and had a lot of fun playing it. Also reakky dig the armor designs. I was hoping Carter would be here by Friday but looks like it will be next week.

The only thing I would change about this figure is the placement of the switches for the lights. Would have been so much better if they were outside the battery compartments.

So all in all, for those who have the commando, would you say carter would be worth the price of admission?

1/6 Scale halo is a dream come true, and if the commando is anything to go by carter will be one mighty impressive looking figure, but I've been hearing some complaints about the commando; its to light, the magnets are weak and the rubber suit might cause problems down the road. With carter already being shipped I think he will share most of these issues.

I realize I might sound picky but bear with me; I'm just trying to be careful, i'm no stranger to high end collectibles but 200$ is still a lot to sink into something.

Hey guys,

My ThreeA Halo 1/6 scale Spartan MkV Commando review is up on CollectionDX. This guy is amazing, so check it out!

3A-Halo-Commando-03.jpg

3A-Halo-Commando-05.jpg

3A-Halo-Commando-16.jpg

3A-Halo-Commando-22.jpg

3A-Halo-Commando-28.jpg

3A-Halo-Commando-35.jpg

Click here for the full review!

@Snarky Jones- This is the best Halo toy ever made. Totally worth the price of admission. I just cannot say enough nice things about this guy :yess:

Great review! I too am quite happy with mine, minus the few issues you've also mentioned. I'm having a helluva time getting him to hold the rifle though...

Back