3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With MC being delayed another 2 months I'm antsy to get my hands on a Spartan. I'm looking at Carter but it seems like most everything I've read about him has been negative and that rubber tank top under his armor looks pretty awful.

Is Carter worth a sub $200 price? Is he as fragile as I've heard? Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

With MC being delayed another 2 months I'm antsy to get my hands on a Spartan. I'm looking at Carter but it seems like most everything I've read about him has been negative and that rubber tank top under his armor looks pretty awful.

Is Carter worth a sub $200 price? Is he as fragile as I've heard? Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

I wouldn't say Carter is fragile. He's a good first attempt from 3A. Only niggles are weak magnets to hold the rifle, not much leg or waist articulations, slight trouble accessing the battery slots as well as the on and off switch. The rubber suit on mine is lasting well. The price for him has gone down and it's good value. Size is good and tall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's pretty damn great. I reviewed the commando and posted it somewhere in this thread. There are some minor problems but if you get him you will be blown away with him in hand. He goes for like only $150 on amazon and ebay

He's pretty damn great. I reviewed the commando and posted it somewhere in this thread. There are some minor problems but if you get him you will be blown away with him in hand. He goes for like only $150 on amazon and ebay

Ohhhh yeah. Commando all in black. I didn't get those but they are sweet. The same with Eva. Nice helmet on that figure. I want them to finish off the noble team with some enemies in between. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its interesting because I've dropped my spartans at least 20 times with armor pieces flying off the magnets and clip on sections and nothing has actually broken. It feels kinda fragile but oddly seems otherwise. If you can get carter for a good price I'd definitely do it, if only for the sweet grenades and rifle. I got the commando after it was released from ebay and I'd heard that some people had niggles so I was fine with just going museum pose but it pleasantly surprised. Also, they have great shelf presence they look great from any angle.

Hmm, alright. I was set on only getting MC, Jorge and Jun (assuming they ever happen) but I may pick up Carter now. It will help tide me over until July.
Thanks for the responses.

Hmm, alright. I was set on only getting MC, Jorge and Jun (assuming they ever happen) but I may pick up Carter now. It will help tide me over until July.
Thanks for the responses.

Don't forget Emile :p
It's a slight step up from Carter. Still some weak magnets and Articulations but at least battery on off switch is easier to access. Another great addition at a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget Emile :p
It's a slight step up from Carter. Still some weak magnets and Articulations but at least battery on off switch is easier to access. Another great addition at a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we all work for 3A haha

Got another update from Sideshow regarding the ThreeA Chief:
Thank you for your pre-order of the Master Chief Sixth Scale Figure - HALO 4 (ThreeA)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between June and July 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between August and September 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: between August and September 2015

So...at this point it wouldn't surprise me for it to come out when Halo 5: Guardians comes out, bearing they delay it another month from this "estimate".

Got another update from Sideshow regarding the ThreeA Chief:

So...at this point it wouldn't surprise me for it to come out when Halo 5: Guardians comes out, bearing they delay it another month from this "estimate".

Wow, what a joke.

Latest Review to ease your pain and enjoy some jokes. But seriously 3A is busting our balls...holy **** it was was supposed to be out in March and now delayed to September?????? Christttttttttttt

I was interested in this figure, but with the delays and seemingly never coming out I went for the Neca chief. He came in today and blew my mind, I can't believe I got a piece this good for 85$, I can't imagine this figure will be worth 3 times the amount of the Neca chief, probably one of the best bang for my buck buys I've had, totally worth it if anyones on the fence about him.

Back