3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the pictures from 3A's LOOKBOOK:
ISSUU - LOOKBOOK 3A Issue 015 - Halo Master Chief by threeA

View attachment 146037
View attachment 146038
View attachment 146039
View attachment 146040
View attachment 146041
View attachment 146042

IMO, the forearms are still a little too chubby, but I can live with that. If 3A slims them down in the final product, even better.

looks pretty awesome. much better than 3Zero's Commander Shepard unfortunately. I'll def buy this sucker to go ont he VG 1/6 shelf

looks pretty awesome. much better than 3Zero's Commander Shepard unfortunately. I'll def buy this sucker to go ont he VG 1/6 shelf
What is it about Shepard that you don't like? I think it's a pretty decent figure. Would be amazing on the shelf all the same. Had there been any other Shep or MC fig in 1/6?

This is going to be nuts.

Play Arts Kai Halo 2 Master Chief
NECA 18" Chief
Kotobukiya Halo 4 Chief
3A Master Chief.

The 3A looks much more detailed than the NECA but the NECA is so much cheaper. I'm going to have to cut out something but who knows what.

I've never ordered from 3A and it's the most expensive so even though theirs looks the best I may cut that one out.

argh i hate that elbow joint. with it was a ratchet or ball joint or something and not rubber

Do you have to pay up front in full when placing PO's through bambaland? Or will they charge when this ships?

Thanks for the reply. :hi5:

Is there a paid membership or are you referring to just registering an account with them?

I registered and added MC to my cart and went to checkout but didn't see a 15% discount. :dunno

Thanks for the reply. :hi5:

Is there a paid membership or are you referring to just registering an account with them?

I registered and added MC to my cart and went to checkout but didn't see a 15% discount. :dunno
It's a yearly paid membership. They offer it once a year and it's about $200. Not worth it unless if you buy a bunch of their products.

Think I'm going to wait until Sideshow gets this and just use my RP on it. Don't really care about the Light rifle for Chief.

Every year mid january 3A offers for a day a membership package (3AA) which incluides a figure and other 3A goodies. It gives you 15% on every purchase made on their Bamba site.

Every year mid january 3A offers for a day a membership package (3AA) which incluides a figure and other 3A goodies. It gives you 15% on every purchase made on their Bamba site.

Thanks! :duff:

It's a yearly paid thing membership. They offer it once a year and it's about $200. Not worth it unless if you buy a bunch of their products.

Think I'm going to wait until Sideshow gets this and just use my RP on it. Don't really care about the Light rifle for Chief.

Thanks, and I agree I'll wait as I loathe paying up front for products and that EX will get tossed in storage anyway. :lol

You don't like that rifle? I think it looks great and you get free shipping anyways.
It's neat but not sure it's really worth paying upfront for it. Figures doesn't ship out until 2nd Q of 2015.

I would buy it through bamba if I could somehow score it with the 15% but looks like only 3A members can do that.

Back