Action Figure 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see D2 figures, and some decent armour. Sad to see that 3A/ThreeZero still insists on painting every figure like it was dropped in the mud. Sweet Business shouldn't look weathered and dirty, and I feel like the armour is over-weathered also.

I've been itching to add at least a Warlock to my collection, so I will strongly consider these and future figures, but I honestly wish another company had this license. While I was happy with their Isaac Clarke figure, 3A/ThreeZero has done such a substandard job with properties like Doom and Mass Effect that I am really hesitant to buy from them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'm actually excited for these, I love destiny but hated those first set of figures 3a offered... Mercury vex titan for me!

Preorders just opened up. Of course, the version I wanted most (Mercury) is a Bungie store exclusive so it is the only version with shipping charges, taxes, and I can't use Paypal. :mad:

I may just go with a different shader...

Preorders just opened up. Of course, the version I wanted most (Mercury) is a Bungie store exclusive so it is the only version with shipping charges, taxes, and I can't use Paypal. :mad:

I may just go with a different shader...

That's too bad. It's also the only one that includes an additional weapon, the Mida Multi-Tool.

That name brings back some memories. :lol Remember when that thing was the most despised weapon in the game? Now it's basically useless.

:lol Yeah, the Multi-tool is a cool bonus weapon but it is low on my list of favorites now. I am fine with just the sentential shield and Sweet Business. After comparing pics I think I am going to go with the golden trace version instead. I like the metallic purple and it goes really well with the shield. It is also 30 bucks cheaper :wink1:

Side note: The articulation looks a lot better on these titan's. I am not sure but it looks like they might have used fake leather for the under suit instead of rubber.

I think Golden Trace would be my choice as well. It really pops!

They all look pretty darn good, though. It helps that they chose a nice looking armor set and some of the best shaders this time!

I purchased mercury vex chrome, might pick up another. Maybe purple, maybe white... hard choices...

I wonder when they will finally show off the Warlock and Hunter. I'm passing on the new Titan.

I wonder when they will finally show off the Warlock and Hunter. I'm passing on the new Titan.

Same.

It's likely not going to happen, but I'd love to see the Warlock and Hunter figures with Crown of Sorrow gear. Those are some of the best looking sets in the game.

Warlock in there with exotic helmet

EAhs4NrUIAAkijO.jpg

I've been waiting soooooooo long and they go with one of the most obnoxious helmets, I hate myself.

Back