3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got the processing soon email from BBTS for the Apocalypse version. I preordered the regular version there as well. I wonder why they are getting the Apocalypse in stock and still no news on the standard? :confused:

BBTS getting Apocalypse version within 10 days.

So has BBTS gotten these yet? Anyone get a shipping notification? My LCS says they aren't expecting the Apocalypse War version until January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

So has BBTS gotten these yet? Anyone get a shipping notification? My LCS says they aren't expecting the Apocalypse War version until January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i think BBTS were confused cuz they got reg ver in recently. havent seen any that ordered direct via threeA get apoc yet, they usually first.

yeah i think BBTS were confused cuz they got reg ver in recently. havent seen any that ordered direct via threeA get apoc yet, they usually first.

Yes, I think there was a mixup at BBTS, because I never got a 10 day notice for the regular, but I was charged for my regular on Tuesday with no notice. Luckily, I had the money in my account.

All of this is stuff I've mentioned on 2000AD's podcast and the 3A forums.

We'd love to make Nemesis, problem is he requires entirely new tooling. Too expensive to produce and the numbers just aren't there in general.

1/6th Lawmaster is a strong maybe. We're looking into various avenues to do it, but the SRP is gonna be high.

Any plans for Slaine ? A figure from him with diecast weapons would be insanely awesome !

I have the "karl Urban" version of dredd, which is great, but I really wanted the dredd comic´s version. and finally mine is on my way from here to Brazil! I hope to post his photos among my figures here soon.

We'd love to make Nemesis, problem is he requires entirely new tooling. Too expensive to produce and the numbers just aren't there in general.

Thanks for answering this. I'm not going to argue with someone who actually makes figures but I hope something changes someday and Nemesis gets made, somehow. With the exception of the legs I could see him going on a standard body. Also, the character's look is just so damn cool and aggressive that I could see him being bought by people who have never read the comics.

Just got the standard 1/6 Dredd, and I'm over the moon with him.

I've had a splurge on 1/6 figures this year and they've all been incredible. Although relatively understated, this I think is my favourite of the year.

The translation of OTT comic imagery into real materials, paint and sculpts is just masterful, and so much more impressive in hand.

The bared teeth sculpt is the icing on the cake - all like "Yeah? Come and get it then." :)

All I can say now is...PLEASE SCALE UP THAT BEAUTIFUL LAWMASTER! :)

Got this the other day for the issue of him coming without a stand, small & subtle, only cost three quid from China. Does the job.

1509825526664image.jpg

Got this the other day for the issue of him coming without a stand, small & subtle, only cost three quid from China. Does the job.

1509825526664image.jpg
That looks pretty good, could you share the link for that please? I have my Dredd on a standard 1/6 oval stand but the position of the wire crotch support forces the figure to stand so far forward that the feet are way over the edge of the base, this looks a much better solution...

Hey all,

I recently saw some pretty bad ass acrylic Dredd stands, I think on Facebook, but now I can't find them. I thought they were Stoney's, but I don't see them anywhere on his page. Was wondering if anyone else might have seen them and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Got my Dredd from BBTS yesterday and got around to unboxing it tonight. It is a great figure, but I do have a couple small nitpicks. First, the wrist pegs are extremely loose. One would slip out with no pressure at all on it. I wrapped a small piece of electrical tape around the peg and it took care of the problem.

Second, I noticed some residue on the suit under the belt. Turned out that the adhesive they used on the belt’s foam padding was reacting with the plastic or foam and was oozing all over. I removed the foam, cleaned up the adhesive with some Goo Gone and lined the belt with a piece of felt.

1a6c743ce107b8bfc5d0459dba87f89c.jpg

bb81e03aa6e2965132a8661bb7a32f53.jpg

dafcb3e552db62c9c45f60ef1f97915e.jpg

Those minor things aside, I’m loving this figure. I’ve wanted a 1/6 comic Dredd for a long time, and this one doesn’t disappoint.

0a6ec62e40e9db48ef43ca069c42ef87.jpg

I’ve been a reader of 2000ad since I was 8 in ‘77, one character that’s always stuck with me is Rogue, I’d love to see a 1/6 Rogue Trooper. I have a vision of a toxic landscape diorama with sprouting crystals. Just have to keep hoping.

Another one I’d like to have is Smith from the VCs, the distressed suit with his name and helmet would look excellent.

TBH there’s far too many good characters to chose from, and everyone has their favourite.

Here you go. Seller has upped the price a little since I bought mine but it's still less than a fiver. Took about a month to arrive btw.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/152569186566

And here's his shop if you want to check for different stands...

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/m.html?_odk...isplay+stand.TRS0&_nkw=display+stand&_sacat=0

For example...

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/1-6-Scale-A...505187?hash=item23756678a3:g:zcMAAOSwnbZYD1Bz

Thanks, that looks pretty good - looks like it includes both crotch and waist supports?

I’ve been a reader of 2000ad since I was 8 in ‘77, one character that’s always stuck with me is Rogue, I’d love to see a 1/6 Rogue Trooper. I have a vision of a toxic landscape diorama with sprouting crystals. Just have to keep hoping.

Another one I’d like to have is Smith from the VCs, the distressed suit with his name and helmet would look excellent.

TBH there’s far too many good characters to chose from, and everyone has their favourite.

Yep, Rogue Trooper and Johnny Alpha (Strontium Dog) for me, along with Judge Death and Judge Anderson. Those are my most wanted, though 2000AD has so many classic characters who would look great on the shelf...

Man I just looked on eBay and the prices of the 1/12 3a B&w version of dredd and death have gone up (don't know if any have sold though) I don't know why 3a only did those two in B&w

Back