3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the 1/6 Anderson is as good as that Dredd, and 3A also finish the 1/6 ABC Warriors to the same standard as Mongrol & Ro-Jaws were, I shall be a very happy (and broke) person :)

they want to do a 1/6 lawmaster badly and a judge hershey as well but many others on plate first but is cool to read they want to

'Course I'm hoping for an absolutely massive Mek-Quake (bulldozer version, in the Nemesis The Warlock style, obvs) somewhere down the line - but I'm also not holding my breath.

If it weren't so hard to actually buy something from 3A I'd be all over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it weren't so hard to actually buy something from 3A I'd be all over this.

Why is it hard to buy something from them?

This would be an absolute dream come true for me. Wonder if anyone knows what I'm talking about when I mention a 2000AD special from around '80/'81 that featured a great custom Dredd built around an Action Man? I got the same feeling of envy looking at this as I did then.

threeA 1/6 Dredd will $200(thats shipped worldwide if you PO at bambalandstore) and PO date will be announced soon :clap

info came direct from threeA staff.

soooooooo stoked hope we get word of a blue version getting released.

threeA 1/6 Dredd will $200(thats shipped worldwide if you PO at bambalandstore) and PO date will be announced soon :clap

Thanks! :clap

* chairdancing * Time to start scraping the pennies together, first very necessary 3A purchase in quite a while :)

I have the 1/12 Death, and I'll probably grab all of the 1/12 Dark Judges but I canceled Dredd since we're getting 1/6. I know they said they might make the Dark Judges 1/6 too but I'm guessing that's further down the road so I can justify the smaller versions. Not that I dislike 1/12 but when it comes down to one or the other, I'm goin BIG.

I truly am super excited. I love stylized comic/non-movie versions of 1/6 figures. I'm glad there's more and more hitting. Now they need to do a 1/6 Miller Dark Knight that doesn't suck like Medicom's.

I have the 1/12 Death, and I'll probably grab all of the 1/12 Dark Judges but I canceled Dredd since we're getting 1/6. I know they said they might make the Dark Judges 1/6 too but I'm guessing that's further down the road so I can justify the smaller versions. Not that I dislike 1/12 but when it comes down to one or the other, I'm goin BIG.

I truly am super excited. I love stylized comic/non-movie versions of 1/6 figures. I'm glad there's more and more hitting. Now they need to do a 1/6 Miller Dark Knight that doesn't suck like Medicom's.

If you want a solid 1/12 Dredd to go with your Dark Judges, give Mezco's a look. I love the 1/6 Dredd prototype ThreeA have been showing off, it's literally perfect - but I thought their 1/12 version left a lot to be desired.

I will probably order the 1/6 Dredd, but I am kind of hesitant as their Master Chief left a bad taste in my mouth. Of course, this shouldn't suffer from the articulation issues that he did, but still, I'm a little worried.

If you want a solid 1/12 Dredd to go with your Dark Judges, give Mezco's a look. I love the 1/6 Dredd prototype ThreeA have been showing off, it's literally perfect - but I thought their 1/12 version left a lot to be desired.

I like the style of the 3a 1/12 one but I think if I went with a Mexico one it's gotta be Disco Dredd. It's different enough and I live that retro vibe. Do they pair well with the 3a Death? Have you seen any pics, I'm sure there's a few around in just lazy lol.

I like the style of the 3a 1/12 one but I think if I went with a Mexico one it's gotta be Disco Dredd. It's different enough and I live that retro vibe. Do they pair well with the 3a Death? Have you seen any pics, I'm sure there's a few around in just lazy lol.

Not my picture, credit goes to a regular on the Judge Dredd Figures Now FB group:

1404746_10207039309215104_2617547732106176805_o.jpg

Disco Dredd is absolutely great, although more accurately it's the Fleetway/Eagle colours.

TTk3fbp.jpg

I will say, the engineering on Mezco's Dredd knocks ThreeA's efforts sideways. Smartest feature has to be the badge and shoulder pads, which are held in place with magnets. Also the belt is separate, floating and has a fastening, so it can't tear apart like the one on ThreeA's Death. That said, I do think ThreeA absolutely nailed the Dark Judges look, fits their grimy stylings perfectly.

3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

But you need to be a member to buy from them right? How much is a membership?

Back