3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

alternate hands for the 3A dredd will be-

"Gun holding, fists, open palm"-threeA

new pic of dredd and bike via Ash instagram

https://instagram.com/p/9r5douTO1B/

"Drokk finally ! This is the figure I always dreamed of when I was a young lad reading 2000ad"-Ashley Wood

oh **** 160 for set? dredd and bike? SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sale details on blog-
JUDGEMENT IS COMING TO 3A! — World Of 3A

NOVEMBER 26th AT BAMBALAND!

It is judgement time for 3A. The highly anticipated release of the toughest law-man of them all – Judge Dredd. Judge, jury, and executioner in 1/12th Scale. He is the law! 3A’s Judge Dredd has been meticulously sculpted and rendered; drawing design influences from quintessential artists Carlos Ezquerra, Brian Bolland, and Mike McMahon. Complete with faux-leather tailored outfit, sculpted iconic armor, and equipped with vintage Lawgiver Mk1, the modern Mk2, and the brutal Daystick; Dredd comes poised to dispense justice with extreme prejudice. Dredd includes interchangeable hands to grip weapons, open hands to wallop creeps, and clenched fists for perps to gaze into.

The Lawmaster is a Judge’s best defense on the violent streets of Mega-City One. The 3A Modified Mk1 comes armed with Mike McMahon styled Bike Cannons to take down creeps and blaze a trail across the Cursed Earth. The Lawmaster features a vintage silhouette, LED Illuminated lights, rubberized soft vinyl tires, and is able to fit 1/12th Scale Collectible Figures. A classic approach to one of the most iconic vehicles in comics history, blending in all the detail and weathering 3A are known for.

1/12th Scale Collectible Series Singles and Sets Available for Pre-order on November 26th, 2015 at 3A's Official Online Store Bambaland.com

1/12th Scale Collectible Series Black & White Classic Comic Book Edition Sets and Single only Available at Bambaland.com

JUDGE DREDD WITH LAWMASTER SET
2000AD
1/12th Scale Collectible Series

JUDGE DREDD
Created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra
● Design inspired by Carlos Ezquerra, Brian Bolland, and Mike McMahon
● Figure Stands 6.2 Inches (15.75cm) Tall
● Fully Articulated including
● Newly Designed 1/12th Scale Body
● Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Faux-Leather Tailored Outfit
● Weapons Include:
○ Lawgiver Mk1
○ Lawgiver Mk2
○ Daystick
● Interchangeable Hands: Open, Clenched Fists, 2x Weapon Holding
● Weathered Modern Black Leather Look

LAWMASTER MK1

● 3A Modified Classic Lawmaster Design
● Features Mike McMahon inspired Bike Cannons
● Length 9.45inches (24cm)
● Fits 1/12th Scale Collectible Figures
● Rubberized Soft Vinyl Tires
● 6 LED illuminated Lights:
○ 1 x Main Headlamp
○ 4 x Secondary Side Lights
○ 1 x On-board Computer Display
● Weathered Black Modern Look
ADDITIONAL INFO
● Materials Used - ABS, PVC, POM
● Requires AG1 x 7 Button Cell Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

USD $160
Price Includes Free Worldwide Shipping

*Batteries Not Included
*Design and color may change on final product

I kinda liked it without the visor reflections, but it looks nice too.

I love that ugly mug.

That fabric looks high quality, better than Mezco's tbh.

super cool that he comes with both vers of the lawgiver, mk 1 and 2. makes up for the lack of pointing hand.:lol

oh man for 3AA members it 136 shipped, thats a sweet deal..........

and per 3A staff the body on the death has been sculpted so that the wrinkles stand out more on suit. nice detail that. gettin one via retail for sure.
"Yeah the under body is sculpted to achieve a better looking wrinkle effect on the fabric"-threeA

Oh ****, I didn't see your full edited post, $160 I might get 2 damn way to outshine Mezco :lol

No price on the singles yet huh?

Oh ****, I didn't see your full edited post, $160 I might get 2 damn way to outshine Mezco :lol

No price on the singles yet huh?

no word yet but asked and will report back. my guess is around the same price of the death single fig or cheaper, 50-60 bucks?

im down for set no doubt. great deal. tempted by b/w ver but sticking with color.

"The B&W Classic Comic Book Editions are Bambaland Exclusives
Colored Singles and Set will be at Bambaland on the 26th and at retail end of the month/beginning of December
Vintage Blue edition not this round, but we're making them"-threeA

wooohooo for the eventual blue suit/blue bike vers. like with mez black suit is first.

Yeah, at the very list I'm getting a bike set and a single.

Damn, so hype.

I haven't bought from Bamba in a while, do the serves still get clogged when something drops?

Where the hell can Death be ordered, though...? Saw it available for PO on Amazon for months, now one seller has a listing there for $100, but it's backordered, What gives?

single dredds will be 65 and the lawmaster alone 120. i saw it mentioned all the judge figures they end up releasing will be able to ride the lawmaster like Judge Anderson i.e. so i imagine some will be up for another bike. must consider that cuz dredd and Anderson riding side by side would look... yeah.:cool:

judge death $54.99 at bigbad-
1:12 Scale Judge Death Action Figure - Judge Dredd / 2000 AD Figures

I'm in for a Dredd and bike set. Looks pretty sweet.

Wow! The price compared to Mezco's is outstanding. Whoever Mezco got to produce their bike must be hosing them...or they're hosing their fans :huh

^^mezco added all these sound fx and gun lights that arent necessary. jacked up price.

here is final line-up of what will be on sale, singles and sets at bamba(comic book editions is the b/w i think)-

Dredd ThreeA
Judge Dredd - USD $65
Lawmaster Mk1 - USD $120
Judge Dredd with Lawmaster Set - USD $160
Bambaland Exclusive Judge Dredd Classic Comic Book Edition - USD $65
Bambaland Exclusive Judge Dredd and Lawmaster Set Classic Comic Book Edition - USD $160

Man those price are great, or maybe prices in the industry are so crazy lately, that they make those prices look great.

All these last-minute additions - extra hands, modern Lawgiver, lightningbolt reflections on the visor, exclusive 'vintage comic' colourway, etc.

Nice to see ThreeA having to step up to the plate for once, looks like Mezco's finally giving them some competition in this niche.

New pics of the set are up at bamba.

Back