3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After spending some time with this guy over the past few days, I have to say this is my figure of the year. 3A Have absolutley nailed it.

It is not the 3A Lawmaster is underscaled, it is they went with smaller wheels. That alas had the knock on effect.

I'm sure that's all part of it, but whatever the reason, it just looks too small to me with Dredd sitting on it. It just doesn't have the imposing look that the Lawmaster is supposed to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with 3A's version of Dredd and I plan to complete the Dark Judges. My only concern is the Lawmaster, I really prefer the classic look of 3A but 3A Dredd combined with Mezco's Lawmaster is a sight to behold (see MCW Toy Review) and the shelf presence is there once displayed, I still can't decide on which Lawmaster to get but but for now I'll focus on the figures first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just realized this was out. Haven't received any communications or notification from 3A. I believe I ordered from bambaland. Anyone else receive any information?

Mortis & Fear have joined DEATH!

z3adj6.jpgz3adj3.jpgz3adj2.jpgz3adj1.jpgz3adj.jpg

Mortis is Amazing as is Fear. Fear WARNING. Face plates tend to just fall off, even the switchable option face plates too. So be careful or Glue in place. Been some complaints of Fear's wings on helmet being loose/falling off. NOT had that problem myself.

Also for BOTH Fear & Mortis, Heat up joints before attempting hand swaps. Been numerous reports of Snapped pegs. Not sure if tight holes :)horror) or heavy handedness. Heat em up and be careful. If it is tight holes then dremel out and make a tad bigger, problem solved.

Myself, the Bodies are nice and solid considering these are the Dark judges, articulated wire cloak on Fear too. Bear trap weapon of FEAR is awesome and lots of fun to be had.
Just now to wait on FIRE to join them and the Bands back together.

3A You Know you HAVE to do a Limited run of KRAKEN as the FIFTH Dark Judge don't You LOL

I'm having that problem with Judge Fear big time! The closed faceplates will absolutely not stay on! I haven't even tried the open ones. The wings on the helmet have fallen off a few times as well.

With Fear I just put a little blu-tack directly onto his face then put the face plates on. They don't fall off anymore and it doesn't have the permanence of glueing it.

Mortis and Fear looks good. Just got my Judge Death and also pulled the trigger on the Lawmaster. Haven't opened them yet but I can't wait to add Fear and Mortis! Hoping you could share more photos of Fear and Mortis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always loved a piece of DREDD art done by Chris Weston. It's "Akira" inspired and just magnificent.

21859ac96a9926f311140745e22d7601.jpg

So spent the afternoon doing my Tribute to use my 3A Dredd & Lawmaster.

zbikebaymaster.jpgzbikebay3.jpgzbikebay5.jpg

As a Bike Bay

zbikebay.jpg

Back