3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic: :panic: :panic:

That’s insane! I can’t believe it’s happening. Now the long wait begins.

Last edited:
Hasbro's been playing you all for fools all along to get even more orders... They secretly hit their goal a week ago. :wink1:

Seriously though, wonder why the resurgence? Can't be just for the recently included Yakface. Maybe TRU's closing is making people feel the end for all is nigh? :lol

Crazy how numbers kept rising at full speed for the last 72 hours. Really hoping Hasbro will make an official announcement soon on how they intend to distribute this overseas. Reluctant to go the My US route though i could ultimately break and order at the very last minute :gah:

I didn’t think it would happen. Was prepared to back a second. I knew there would be holdouts waiting for closer but the speed yesterday and today was shocking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm made up its going to happen for everyone involved (pissed at the international treatment as per usual however) but congrat's to everyone who backed the barge! It's going to be pretty mega!! :clap

Now that the 5,000 is exceeded I wonder if they'll make them to order and then stop or if now that they've got the greenlight they'll create a surplus for future buyers.

Congratulations to those who have the chance to own this. I imagine it will look superb.

Hopefully Hasbro bring it to Europe next year so we can obtain one here.

Congratulations to those who have the chance to own this. I imagine it will look superb.

Hopefully Hasbro bring it to Europe next year so we can obtain one here.

I'd be first in line for it but if it was £600 they could keep it tbh, as beautiful a thing as it is.
(That's not to knock the distributor here that made it available to people outside of the US, good for them they didn't struggle to sell through . . . . but for the price of 3 SSC's / HT's I just can't justify that.)

I'd be first in line for it but if it was £600 they could keep it tbh, as beautiful a thing as it is.
(That's not to knock the distributor here that made it available to people outside of the US, good for them they didn't struggle to sell through . . . . but for the price of 3 SSC's / HT's I just can't justify that.)

Echo that completely.

£600 = no. I can get Tarkin / Emperor and Royal Guard for that outlay and pay them off in manageable chunks.

£400 and I would invest in this.

I wouldn’t buy it because it clearly doesn’t come with the rope/tubing that Luke and Leia swing out to the Skiff on... Where exactly did that hang from to get them out to the skiff?!

As stated above... Tarkin, Emperor and Royal Guard from HT or that barge? No contest.

Does it have that little flip open door on the side of the barge? You know the part in the movie when Luke was scaling up the side and that dude popped out?

Looking forward to this and future Haslab projects. Lots of options to speculate about.

It’s a pipe dream but I would love to see them do the Ghost from Rebels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't bought a Hot Toys since BD Robocop so the Barge wins out for me. It will be my 'high end' purchase whenever they make it available to order. Of course I hope for the best on the price.

Does it have that little flip open door on the side of the barge? You know the part in the movie when Luke was scaling up the side and that dude popped out?

I think they mentioned that it does. I think.

Back