3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really picked up steam, over 4300...
Imagine it hits 49 and change and hasbro says sorry but we didn't make it

If that is where it ends, it wouldn’t surprise me. Kickstarters work like that. You either hit the minimum or you don’t. Whether you miss it by one or a million the result is the same. I have to imagine Hasbro has a very literal minimum number and for all intents and purposes 5,000 is probably it.

Judging by the recent upswing, I don’t think we’ll have to worry about it being close. I’m honestly surprised that this looks like it will actually happen now!

Saw all of Wave 1 of the new TVC figures at my LCS save Snoke and loved them! Didn't even notice the tape at first glance. I do wish the bubbles were smaller since they encroach on the artwork unnecessarily but otherwise thought the were all homeruns. Paint apps looked good on all the figures. The only reason I didn't pick them up was because they were all marked up to $17.99.

This guy arrived today. Still contemplating picking up the whole wave to support the line in general, but I mainly just want the OT ones.

Surprised with all that space in the bubble they didn’t include the little device he has in the image art.

92d4df882d56e6b7f806870a43f5468e.jpg

So they said a new skiff is likely if this happened, right? I just want to verify before I buy the 2010 version.

I’m unbelievably excited. :lol I can’t wait to put together the big sandbox table and to see the final version of that Jabba.

I'm happy to see it looks like Jabba's sail barge will be happening. I'm not in on this, but I do look forward to what else Hasbro will be offering through Haslab due to the success of this monstrosity. I'm sure I will be filled with regret and be jealous when looking at all the great pictures of this thing in action. It's just way too big for me, and when I see the price I just think of other items I want more.

Congrats to everyone excited for this..

So they said a new skiff is likely if this happened, right? I just want to verify before I buy the 2010 version.

I’m unbelievably excited. :lol I can’t wait to put together the big sandbox table and to see the final version of that Jabba.

No, last I heard they had “no plans” to rerelease a skiff. I doubt that they won’t change their minds though. I too want to fill out the display so I want a skiff or two and the sarlaac pit. I imagine some of those figures they are showing on the barge get released too. I think Hasbro is smart enough to know this barge will cause an increased demand for Jabba related figures.

So honestly, I’d just wait and see what their plans are at SDCC unless you come across a really cheap one somewhere.

Who’s sitting out on OT SW history!???
Every TLJ curmudgeon should be running to order! :lol
This is happening boys and girls and all is well in th...wait.

It will almost certainly reach 5000 before I go to sleep tonight. Wow. I don't know where all these people came from. 5000 really seemed like an impossible number.

It will almost certainly reach 5000 before I go to sleep tonight. Wow. I don't know where all these people came from. 5000 really seemed like an impossible number.

Sail Barge is this year's Hasbro employee bonus. I kid(or do I).

Back