3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else never open Grogu and Jawas from Razorcrest, got no intention on opening it and the only three figures I never open.
272EF933-5F48-41C3-BB41-332F4BB70E1F.jpeg

9k... needs about 205 backers per day to get all the stretch goals. But it's been a slow crawl to 9k since it was backed.

All crowdfunds get the most backers in the first few days and the last few days, in the middle is always quiet.
It’s proceeding almost exactly how the Razor Crest did, it’ll get the stretch goals no problem.

I was able to pick this mammoth at my local collectibles store on a trade. Got a good deal since the two carded figures were missing. Looks like I might have to pull my Detolfs away from the wall to fit her better.
IMG_8991.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8992.jpeg
    IMG_8992.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
I just don't get why it doesn't come with a Sabine figure.

It's all about money and profit as always. To me the real question is, would it have reached 20.000 backers with a Sabine Wren as a 4th tier?

Last edited:
I was able to pick this mammoth at my local collectibles store on a trade. Got a good deal since the two carded figures were missing. Looks like I might have to pull my Detolfs away from the wall to fit her better.
View attachment 655448
Man that's huge, and the Ghost is even bigger? Where the hell will I put it??

I'll always regret not backing the Razor Crest.

Even the RC doesn’t sit comfortably on top of a Detolf. I’m investigating options since I have to get Ghost lol.
No, it doesn't. I actually had to pull my Detolfs away from the wall in order for it barely fit. Lol. I put the landing gear on it now so I could display some figures around it. I also added the Slave 1 on top. It's very crowded now 😬

The temptation to open the carded figures is massive. I feel like I need to buy the Ahsoka series figures to stop myself.

Hope you’ve got them anchored to the wall
They are pretty stable right now. I only had to move them out about an inch or two.

Flintty- I understand your temptation to open the figures. I bought the 1st Grogu and pram figure so I wouldn't open the one that came with the RC. The elder Jawa thought, I seriously want to open for the open egg. I'm tempted to buy another set to open.

Back