3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't get why it doesn't come with a Sabine figure.
Hasbro didn’t think it was realistic to have more than the three tiers. Having Sabine at 20,000 would have been a huge ask. The exclusion of her and Chopper was intentional. Chopper tooling is already done and Sabine will be utilizing her Ahsoka tooling. Getting the new tooling for Hera, Ezra, Kanan, and Zeb was the goal.

Sabine and Chopper will be coming as Pulse exclusives on Mural cardback later as a separate purchase now that Zeb has been unlocked.

IMG_2285.jpeg

Do we think that the sabine and chopper will only be available to people backing the Haslab and also will everyone that backed be able to get them. Would hate to miss out on getting them to complete the crew

Do we think that the sabine and chopper will only be available to people backing the Haslab and also will everyone that backed be able to get them. Would hate to miss out on getting them to complete the crew
They’ll just go up on Pulse for everyone, in high numbers, should be easy to get.

They’ll just go up on Pulse for everyone, in high numbers, should be easy to get.
Ah ok, thought as it was directly linked to the Haslab it would be a case of the backers getting an email to pirchase through or something. Gonna have to keep an eye out for that then. Thanks

Opted to pass on it. Just don’t have the space to even store it nevermind display it.

I did the same.

I was close, but realized I'm downsizing my collection as it is, and I have no idea how long this thing will be in the box for. I have no place for it.

Remember when you could buy the Large Hasbro Falcon for $80.00 at a department store. Crazy how expensive these funded pieces are. At the end of the day its for your 3.75" toys (not high end).

Remember when you could buy the Large Hasbro Falcon for $80.00 at a department store. Crazy how expensive these funded pieces are. At the end of the day its for your 3.75" toys (not high end).
Yeah it’s crazy how expensive everything is now. The Falcon was $400 when they rereleased it just a few years back. Granted these Haslabs really do have better paint than a typical retail release. The ships feel more like high end items now.

I did the same.

I was close, but realized I'm downsizing my collection as it is, and I have no idea how long this thing will be in the box for. I have no place for it.
Same here. Same reason I passed on the Razorcrest.

I still have the 2nd release BMF vintage collection version Toys R Us exclusive Falcon brand new boxed cause I never had anywhere to display it. And I got it for just over $100 on clearance way back when. Now these things sell for crazy money, so even if I did finally have space I'd wrestle with myself if I really should open it after all these years or sell for for one hell of a profit. I don't collect the 3 3/4" figures anymore since my son stopped playing with toys a good 5 years ago. I only buy a few here and there. Mainly every Vader figure.

I have most if not all of the OT ships (Falcon, all the "Wing", snow speeder, AT-AT, Bantha, but at a time when at most you're paying $49.99. Most were $25. I have all the Jabba & Cantina 3.75 aliens from all the Power of the force, Saga, Trilogy etc etc collection. Again when figures were $10 at most. Today I will had pick the Vintage line mainly staying OT & PT. Lately I have been getting a soft spot for OT Retro figures however not much around in Canada. Still can't get Dengar & Ig-88 on Amazon.ca. In a nutshell I have been a seasoned veteran collecting 3.75 as an adult since 1996. One might say I have the stripes to sit on a council as I did my share of figure hunting at brick & mortar store (golden age of collecting) but still have no interest in paying $500 for Sail barges & Ghosts!!

Last edited:
I don’t generally collect the “toys” but I always enjoyed Rebels and until we get a studio replica of the Ghost, this is looking great.

This baby (GI Joe USS Flagg) was US$110 back in 1985 - equiv to maybe US$300 today - so was four times the length and almost half the price (Flagg you bought in-store, Ghost will have sizable extra shipping costs.)

As context, the Hasbro Ghost is around the same length as the Night Raven/Blackbird aircraft the red-haired boy is holding.

img_2266.jpg

This baby (GI Joe USS Flagg) was US$110 back in 1985 - equiv to maybe US$300 today - so was four times the length and almost half the price (Flagg you bought in-store, Ghost will have sizable extra shipping costs.)
As context, the Hasbro Ghost is around the same length as the Night Raven/Blackbird aircraft the red-haired boy is holding.
img_2266.jpg
Granted would need some creative design and toyetic-license in scale, yet how did they never make the Star Destroyer with control tower bridge, in that scale?

Last edited:
The Flagg is relatively flat whereas a Star Destroyer has quite some mass to it in addition to its length, that'd be my guess. Heck of a lot of plastic.

Granted would need some design and scaled toyetic-license, yet how did they never make the Star Destroyer and control tower bridge, in that scale?
Who would have wanted that when you could have this super-sweet Star Destroyer? It had a fruit roll-up as a Palps hologram and you could even pose a figure upside down!

005.JPG

Back