3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starkiller

4B3gnAm.jpg

whats with the rumor of the upcoming Haslab being the Ghost ship? I don’t collect the smaller figs, but I’d be all over the Ghost.

whats with the rumor of the upcoming Haslab being the Ghost ship? I don’t collect the smaller figs, but I’d be all over the Ghost.
There was a leaker on Reddit who said it was, sounded quite credible, except they said it was going to be teased at Star Wars Celebration. Supposedly 35” long, $600, may come with the Phantom II, could also have the Rebels characters in TVC.

There was a leaker on Reddit who said it was, sounded quite credible, except they said it was going to be teased at Star Wars Celebration. Supposedly 35” long, $600, may come with the Phantom II, could also have the Rebels characters in TVC.
I can see that getting easily crowfunded. For Haslab, the VC is where it's at, not the failed attempts like the Black Series rancor and Reva lightsaber. I'm hoping for a haslab Mos Eisley cantina at some stage.

DId my duty. Backed :cool:

Crossing fingers tier 3 is reached but it's quite the challenge at 17K backers. Anyone remember how many backed the Razor Crest?

EDIT: 28K+ backers for the Razor Crest. 17K feels like a more reasonable target now. They could even extend to a 4th tier and offer Sabine as the incentive. That's likely the plan anyway.

DId my duty. Backed :cool:

Crossing fingers tier 3 is reached but it's quite the challenge at 17K backers. Anyone remember how many backed the Razor Crest?

EDIT: 28K+ backers for the Razor Crest. 17K feels like a more reasonable target now. They could even extend to a 4th tier and offer Sabine as the incentive. That's likely the plan anyway.
Strange there doesn't appear to be a stretch goal for sabine?

No Sabine or Chopper makes me think they’ll be Pulse exclusives around the time the Ghost ships like what they’re doing with GI Joe’s Hiss Tank fire squad 3 pack. Something like that for Sabine and Chopper might work.

The video really emphasized exclusive cardbacks, not figures. The panel made it seem the figures were exclusive. Seems like some deceptive marketing talk to me. I do hope none of the figures are actually exclusive. As a loose collector, I still really hate opening Haslab exclusive figures because of the rarity. Wish they’d also give us loose figures like Mando was with the Razorcrest.

$100 less than the rumored $600 so I’m thrilled. Remember, pulse premium members get free shipping on all orders so if you’re not member yet, you’ll likely end up spending nearly as much in shipping on this as the membership fee would be for a year of free shipping and other perks. It’s not retroactive so if you back before you join, cancel and reorder to get your free shipping.

As far as I know, no TVC figures in a haslab have ever been haslab exclusive. Plus there is no way they invest in the tooling for those figures and not reuse them again. This is the team behind TBS we're talking about here. Reuse & Reuse is their game.

As far as I know, no TVC figures in a haslab have ever been haslab exclusive. Plus there is no way they invest in the tooling for those figures and not reuse them again. This is the team behind TBS we're talking about here. Reuse & Reuse is their game.
The Jawa Chieftain was exclusive as was the vac metal Grogu Pram. Far from must-have figures though. I too think it’s likely a scare tactic and only the mural cardbacks are exclusive, which is totally fine.

Back