3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it but £500 is a stretch for me. Still, plenty of time to save pennies and see if I’m still interested. I passed on the GI Joe Haslab last minute, so I have an itch to scratch.

I really like it but £500 is a stretch for me. Still, plenty of time to save pennies and see if I’m still interested. I passed on the GI Joe Haslab last minute, so I have an itch to scratch.
If this was Razor Crest price I'd be in, but it's not... so I'm not.

I’m not a Haslab expert, but 3200 in a couple hours seems impressive.
It’s off to a good start for sure, if it funds this weekend we’ll be in good shape. Not funding quickly out of the gate is usually when things fail.
If this was Razor Crest price I'd be in, but it's not... so I'm not.
It also not Razorcrest sized. It’s bigger than the BMF, which was $400 last time it was released a few years back at Target. So not bad considering it will be a one and done and has 4 new figures and a shuttle ship.

It’s off to a good start for sure, if it funds this weekend we’ll be in good shape. Not funding quickly out of the gate is usually when things fail.

It also not Razorcrest sized. It’s bigger than the BMF, which was $400 last time it was released a few years back at Target. So not bad considering it will be a one and done and has 4 new figures and a shuttle ship.
Razor Crest is already massive, where do people find the space :lol.

Strange there doesn't appear to be a stretch goal for sabine?

They could save both for future tiers. They could also come with other Rebels related items in the future such as a Phantom I shuttle for Chopper and a custom painted Tie Fighter for Sabine.

Not a fan of Rebels, nor the design so an easy no for me. I do think it’s a cool product though.
If it was a bigger Falcon I’d be all over it like a rash!

Damn we get this, and still no sign of the Rabbit's Foot and it's crew, does immutable canon mean nothing to people :lol
7tmhdb.jpg

42f0c8cd77dd7476e5b7b79979d535c0.jpg

Last edited:
Back