3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevarro

5dAPx7k.jpg

Well got an official delay email from Hasbro for the Razor Crest. Well done Hasbro, you probably only grinched about 15,000 people's Christmas. They should at least throw in an extra Jawa.

There's a global shipping crisis. I was going to be shocked if it made it without a hitch.
Not surprised. *Shrug*. Thought I saw an article where Mando season 3 isn't even out until later in 2022. LOL I just thought it would be nice to get the Crest around the Season 3 kickoff. Meaningless but nice.

Now I figure stuff shows up when it does. Looking forward to this one.

There's a global shipping crisis. I was going to be shocked if it made it without a hitch.

They took full payment up front and have been well aware of the state of things for a long time. One of the first things you learn in school is that it's not acceptable to turn in your homework 3 months late.

They took full payment up front and have been well aware of the state of things for a long time. One of the first things you learn in school is that it's not acceptable to turn in your homework 3 months late.

And teachers would give passes for late assignments with proper evidence and legitimate reasons. You think the situation it's in their hands and they purposely delayed it?

Last edited:
No one knew what the state of things would be, I think. I sure didn't expect a lot of U.S. employees to either not come back to work, or quit. Or massive virus surges. Even Amazon isn't as quick as they used to be. Sideshow sends me so many delay notices I forget what I ordered.

With the size of this just gives me more time to figure out where to put it. After playing with it. :lol

And teachers would give passes for late assignments with proper evidence. You think the situation it's in their hands and they purposely delayed it?

I don't think they purposely delayed it but they failed to take the necessary steps to live up to their obligations knowing full well what is going on in the world. When you take full payment up front that sets a clear expectation and they failed to hold up their end.

I don't think they purposely delayed it but they failed to take the necessary steps to live up to their obligations knowing full well what is going on in the world. When you take full payment up front that sets a clear expectation and they failed to hold up their end.

How were they supposed to take necessary steps to circumnavigate an unprecedented crisis that the entire world has only been able to react to and remain a step behind?

It's still just a toy. There are medical supplies that are ALSO short because of this.

One of the rare instances when living abroad is a blessing. Managed to score those Target exclusives and SDCC Emperor set from a local store. A bit more expensive than the amount charged by US (r)etailers but at least i get a chance to order one and avoid Ebay scalpers as well.

Back