3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This, is Grogu.

8mskmff.jpg

Love that X-wing apart from the damn saggy wings. It's not just in the attack formation but just when it's sitting there on your shelf in landed position, the wings flop down. :(

Last edited:
Love that X-wing apart from the damn saggy wings. It's not just in the attack formation but just when it's sitting their on your shelf in landed position, the wings flop down. :(

Oh yeah, super floppy for sure. I remember seeing someone had 3d printed a piece to put into the wing mechanism that fixes it. Can't remember where though

awesome pics, as always.

Gamestop seems to have the new shadow troopers in stock. Ordered 3 of that one. Something tells me this will be a sought after version down the road. But just think they look cool. Hasbro did a near identical version of this years back, but this sculpt is just superior.

So I submitted my photograph of my TVC Arc Troopers, below, to a photography contest for a chance to be featured on a billboard in NYC.

nRBGwPp.jpg

If you guys can, take a moment to follow the link below to the global billboard blog below and click the heart under my photo to vote!

Let's put Star Wars TVC 3.75 on a NYC billboard lol!

Any shares of this link would also be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you 😊

https://www.globalbillboardproject.com/vote/global-billboard-project-contender-matthew-cohen

Hearted. You could easily win with your pic - just the one, right (for this contest)? Cool depth of field shot! Wait your name is Matthew? There was a reason why I liked you....

Time to show some Amanaman love w your pics *i probably missed one* = the greatest alien of all time, imo. Just creepy and cool.

Hearted. You could easily win with your pic - just the one, right (for this contest)? Cool depth of field shot! Wait your name is Matthew? There was a reason why I liked you....

Time to show some Amanaman love w your pics *i probably missed one* = the greatest alien of all time, imo. Just creepy and cool.

Thanks dude! And yes, I'm Matt :D

What do you mean you left the kid with some stranger??

PZHM74l.jpg

Well it's almost fall, hopefully we get news of when the Razor Crest will ship soon. I'm kinda surprised the Rancor project hasn't gone up for order yet.

So I submitted my photograph of my TVC Arc Troopers, below, to a photography contest for a chance to be featured on a billboard in NYC.

nRBGwPp.jpg

If you guys can, take a moment to follow the link below to the global billboard blog below and click the heart under my photo to vote!

Let's put Star Wars TVC 3.75 on a NYC billboard lol!

Any shares of this link would also be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you 😊

https://www.globalbillboardproject.com/vote/global-billboard-project-contender-matthew-cohen
Done! That’d be wicked to see your work on a billboard. Always top notch

Silver Death Star Droid available yet in North America (Canada)?
Apparently I got an email the other day that I missed.

Walmart.com sent me an email saying the Death Star Droid, Tusken Raider and Luke are all on their way to me. Sorry I missed it. Should have them all 9/3

My local Walmart had the Maul/Ahsoka/Jawa wave - someone grabbed everyones fav padawan, but I was able to score a maul and a jawa. Just today. I was pretty surprised.

So the figures arrived today. Here are the boxes:

IMG_20210902_153721521.jpg

So, once again, they are using those small boxes. Now, out of the 6 figures, 3 arrived mint. The other 3 with dings in the corners. Including my one Luke. However, the corner can be smoothed out - no creases, so I'm not too upset. Forgot I ordered 3 of the Tusken - I had ordered one, and was always sold out - but they opened up again and was able to order 2. The face on the new one isn't great. the paint apps are better on one than the others. Rest Look amazing. Wish Luke's helmet was packed like the Leia in Endor gear, but nice fig.
IMG_20210902_154708848.jpg

Damn, sorry for the washed out pics - sun was hitting bright. Now, I want to be clear, 3 of the figs were in those small boxes and the fact that the corners have minor dings and not major ones tells me the person packing them did take the time to not shove them in rough - and they all had bubble protection. But, they have got to make that small box an inch wider/longer.

Finally:

IMG_20210902_165228279.jpg

I dunno, the cat hair really takes this pic to the next level. No expense spare to provide only the highest quality image my 4 year old android phone can provide!!!

Last edited:
Back