3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Last Lesson

P2HoF3q.jpg

Wish Luke's helmet was packed like the Leia in Endor gear, but nice fig.
Glad to see you got a mint set. I ordered 2 of each and they've all been pretty much shipped individually. I've gotten 2 out of 6 so far, one in the small box and one in an unpadded mailer. Walmart continues to let everyone down with their shipping practices.

Unlike Leia, Luke's helmet is not removable (for no real good reason) so that would've been impossible to do, unfortunately.

Looking at everyone's 3.75" collection really takes me back to the days when I started to become a collector.
I now only collect 1/6 figures. I sold my entire 3.75" collection but I still keep some of my favorites.

2021-09-07-15-35-00.jpg

So the figures arrived today. Here are the boxes:

View attachment 536873
So, once again, they are using those small boxes. Now, out of the 6 figures, 3 arrived mint. The other 3 with dings in the corners. Including my one Luke. However, the corner can be smoothed out - no creases, so I'm not too upset. Forgot I ordered 3 of the Tusken - I had ordered one, and was always sold out - but they opened up again and was able to order 2. The face on the new one isn't great. the paint apps are better on one than the others. Rest Look amazing. Wish Luke's helmet was packed like the Leia in Endor gear, but nice fig.
View attachment 536874

Damn, sorry for the washed out pics - sun was hitting bright. Now, I want to be clear, 3 of the figs were in those small boxes and the fact that the corners have minor dings and not major ones tells me the person packing them did take the time to not shove them in rough - and they all had bubble protection. But, they have got to make that small box an inch wider/longer.

Finally:

View attachment 536880
I dunno, the cat hair really takes this pic to the next level. No expense spare to provide only the highest quality image my 4 year old android phone can provide!!!
That head sculpt is awful. In this day and age with digital scanning, these really should be head and shoulders ( excuse the pun ) above the original releases. The 3.75 figures seem to be very hit and miss. Still absolutely love the card artwork though 😍

most are thinking today, during or after the Hasbro Fan event. When does it start? Noon East Coast, USA time?

Hopefully they give more info on the Rancor too, like when and how much. A shipping date for the Razor Crest would be nice too.

If I hear the word 'expression' one more time, I'm punching someone in the face. Who talks like that? Aside from Hasbro people?!?!?!? I love how the actual designer had the look on his face 'i'm not ******* saying that' and the fact he actually got excited when he revealed the Razorcrest box. People like that are the real heart/soul of the company.

So, few new reveals. Lobot and Bib are great. Carded Emperor is great. All rest are repaints, and repaints and 3rd Dimensional repaints. And a cool lightsaber. Dengar back in the black series re-release wave is smart. 501st back in vintage is smart.

So things preorder tomorrow at 1P? LOL And no preorder for the Xwing with Rogue One pilot! Brilliant solution to Target's incompetent handling of their online site.

Last edited:
If I hear the word 'expression' one more time, I'm punching someone in the face. Who talks like that? Aside from Hasbro people?!?!?!? I love how the actual designer had the look on his face 'i'm not ******* saying that' and the fact he actually got excited when he revealed the Razorcrest box. People like that are the real heart/soul of the company.

So, few new reveals. Lobot and Bib are great. Carded Emperor is great. All rest are repaints, and repaints and 3rd Dimensional repaints. And a cool lightsaber. Dengar back in the black series re-release wave is smart. 501st back in vintage is smart.

So things preorder tomorrow at 1P? LOL And no preorder for the Xwing with Rogue One pilot! Brilliant solution to Target's incompetent handling of their online site.

Hasbro sucks. Inexplicable news on the Blue leader X-wing.

And ridiculous that they delay the release of the Razor Crest and blame too many preorders :slap

Most of that video was a reel of sheer incompetence and bad news.

That was extraordinary underwhelming. The direction is: repaints, re-releases, more repaints and 3-5 or so new items. Not good.

It blows my mind. Instead of focusing on stuff that Star Wars fans want like new and/or improved OT characters/aliens and Mandalorian merch we get rainbow figures and Rey's lightsaber. Then Hasbro kicks everyone in the nuts as they walk out the door by delaying the Razor Crest. All with fake smiles on their faces.

Personally I really want a new hope Luke, Leia, Han and Ben Kenobi. It's about time these figures got new sculpts.

The Emperor predictably sucks in the extreme - awful sculpt, ridiculous softgoods - it's a tradition. There's only been 1 decent Emperor since POTF2 almost a quarter of a century ago, that limited POA one from the Force Link series I think it was, rereleased in a Sith multipack.

The torso and hip joints on Lando and Lobot are also hideous. In fact a few joints aren't looking too good.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how Bib Fortuna looks though. The softgoods actually look somewhat shaped and controlled.

Last edited:
The Emperor predictably sucks in the extreme - awful sculpt, ridiculous softgoods - it's a tradition. There's only been 1 decent Emperor since POTF2 almost a quarter of a century ago, that limited POA one from the Force Link series I think it was, rereleased in a Sith multipack.

The torso and hip joints on Lando and Lobot are also hideous. In fact a few joints aren't looking too good.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how Bib Fortuna looks though. The softgoods actually look somewhat shaped and controlled.
And here I thought the Emperor looked pretty good. I do prefer the neutral expression. will definitely get the throne set next month...

And I must say the Force Link Emperor is good, with the exception being he's pale as hell.

And here I thought the Emperor looked pretty good. I do prefer the neutral expression. will definitely get the throne set next month...

And I must say the Force Link Emperor is good, with the exception being he's pale as hell.
He's good for being in permanent freefall down the reactor shaft maybe.

Back