3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lando /Emperor wave is yet to reach UK shops, seems like they've been out for ages in the States.
Crazy cause I pre ordered the bo Katan wave before these were announced 🤔

When I went to Target to pick up our Blue Squadron X-Wings, Lando was the only figure on the pegs.

Doesn't help that he's 3 to a case (3 Lando, 2 IG-11, 2 Palpatine, 1 Teebo).
Yep when I was picking up some things at Target earlier today I swung by the toy aisle and sure enough there they were.

20211027_164806.jpg

I could practically hear the Lando figures saying "but there are more of us Poe, there are more of us...."

lol

Palpatine came today! Was not actually expecting Pulse to have anything ready to ship right away. This was probably their absolute best pre order experience by a MILE. My black series cantina set is, sadly, coming separately on Saturday.

It's uh, its ok I guess. The giant robe is a PAIN in the ass to deal with. The 6 inch version wasn't any better in a different way. Articulation is meh. He can't quite sit down in the thing with his feet on the ground. The chair is already under scaled and he can hardly touch the floor if you sit him back in it properly lol.

But the face sculpt is GREAT! It's just an overall OK figure. Especially after waiting for it for so long. The recent 5poa is a better looking figure as a whole. But this is a more functional figure I guess.

Also I was excited for the box LOL. Box was fun but not as nice as I hoped for pictures. I always like using the special packaging like this for my photos, and have in the past with Black Series. But this box was just ok as far as a dio box goes. Could have done without it for cheaper. Especially considering that the 6 inch Palpatine cost about the same but came with way more.

In this case I just used the official 6 inch window. It works well with this being that it was under scaled the same way the window that comes with this Palpatine is under scaled. So it works great for 3.75.

B3R3YhW.jpg

Last edited:
One of his so many great lines. Say what one will about ROTJ but it did give us The Emperor.
I hated the cuteness of ROTJ as a kid, ironically. But, its a good movie. I always wonder how much better it would have been had Lucas not had his toy agenda (ie han didn't die over concern with solo toy sales supposedly, etc)

That said, a movie like Rise of the Skywalker was such an abomination, it makes me realize how close to a damn masterpiece ROTJ is in comparison. I find lazy writing offensive, and RotS is just ****. Literal ****. Saw it once. And while I love seeing Pals back cause the actor is amazing, it made ZERO sense as portrayed.

Man that new Bespin Lando looks awful to me. Was gonna post on Rebelscum but I'd be ****ing on someone's parade. The joints are grotesque, he looks like a bobble-head. The arms look like the only improvement over the VOTC figure to my eyes.

Back