3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe your best yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :D

Knights of the Old Republic

uSWotse.jpg

Apparently a listing for a TVC Razor Crest was found by the Yakface website, for $350. That rules it out as the HasLab they’re announcing this month, which is pretty surprising.

Apparently a listing for a TVC Razor Crest was found by the Yakface website, for $350. That rules it out as the HasLab they’re announcing this month, which is pretty surprising.

That means we are getting two large vehicles. Hopefully the Haslab doesn't suck

Yeah, I’m really curious about what it could be. A proper Cantina? Tantive IV? A new, even bigger Millenium Falcon? :lol

Sweet pic StG^ I believe that's a expensive set of figures you have there that could use a re-release. Not many distributed if I'm remembering correctly.

They're still in stock with Zavvi and they had 10 percent off the other day.

I cancelled my Forbidden Planet order just now and ordered with Dublin City Comics - so I'll probably have it monday or tuesday.

To be fair to Forbidden Planet their email did state to expect a delay due to a high volume of orders they're receiving during Covid but when I saw it available from a store here in Ireland right now I thought better to support local for a change. Easier to return to aswell if there's a bothersome issue.

:lol

Ireland may be small but it's still a bit far to walk it.

Unbelievably it's already been shipped and I in fact may have it tomorrow :yess:

:lol

Ireland may be small but it's still a bit far to walk it.

Unbelievably it's already been shipped and I in fact may have it tomorrow :yess:

Good news mate, she's a beauty.

I highly recommend the Vintage Collection Bespin Han Solo to go with it.

Good news mate, she's a beauty.

I highly recommend the Vintage Collection Bespin Han Solo to go with it.

Thanks Jmek. Yeah I had in mind to get another Bespin Han or two. I want to replace that awful one that came with the torture rack. I know that figure had a specifically untucked white shirt but the rest of the figure is just so damn terrible I'll take an inaccuracy if I have to.

Re-release of the Sail Barge was rumoured

Pretty sure a Hasbro rep debunked the Barge rerelease rumor. I couldn?t really see them having two separate backing campaigns for the same exact toy - they?re hyping it up like it?ll be something new.

Back