3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Bane

QlfwKbv.jpg

O5sSNJF.jpg

It does look good with the Ugnaughts and all the other figures on there.

087033e39f5e5b886586efb6aca57403.jpg

On BBTS that photo above was the last one they had while this is what was first and it left a lasting impression, I guess.

8ee334d79186a786c78761c194fdade2.jpg

Happy it got made but honestly I'm just at a point where I mostly don't have interest in displaying the loose figures so the play sets aren't ideal for me. I've mainly been picking up the vehicles and carded figures.

I don?t understand playsets in todays world. As a collector I?m too old to be playing with my action figures on playsets. As a parent I will not pay the overpriced $70 + tax CANADIAN for this for my kids. It?s just shy of $100 and its only half of it!!

So the Carbon Freezing Chamber set is pretty much to scale going by the movie footage in this video. Maybe a smidge undersized if at all.

There are situations where they actually could make something to proper scale with figures - usually they don't do it for one reason or another.

So, today is the day the new HasLab TVC project will be unveiled. Really hoping we’ll see a Razor Crest announcement today too.

I must have misunderstood you before - I thought you said it was going to be a new X-wing, which I presumed to mean a proper scale one.

The Razor Crest looks great. Tempering expectations given it?s a toy, but even so ... almost tempting. Almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so in on this! lol Just waiting till the last min like usual. Wondering what the Tiers will be.

Nice. Not collecting The Mandalorian though. Also I see it's still only open to US and Canada residents. To be fair I'd be pissed off had they changed that policy for something I was less arsed about.

I feel obligated to get this. I'm sure in the season finale after the order cut-off date it will be blown to bits like Sonny Crockett's black ferrari to usher in a new cool spaceship for Mando and youngster Yoda to tool around in.

I feel obligated to get this. I'm sure in the season finale after the order cut-off date it will be blown to bits like Sonny Crockett's black ferrari to usher in a new cool spaceship for Mando and youngster Yoda to tool around in.

Yeah I had the same thought. They go ahead with this and the damn thing won't survive season 2.

Nice. Not collecting The Mandalorian though. Also I see it's still only open to US and Canada residents. To be fair I'd be pissed off had they changed that policy for something I was less arsed about.

They said this will be available to additional countries this time.

Back