3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep getting it primarily for the card (hence me wanting it to be in good condition.) I love that incarnation of Luke in the ST and also how it's slightly reminiscent of the Dark Empire comics. I've never seen it in person and haven't found any place online selling it for less than 60 bucks so Amazon was my only way to get it at a discount (that I saw anyway.)

EDIT: Geez already got the email saying that it's been shipped so hopefully after I placed the order they didn't immediately just run out to the curb and throw the figure at the passing UPS truck, lol.

If it comes destroyed, feel free to ship it to me :lol. I’m a loose collector and he’d make a great middle aged EU Luke :lol

You should be fine. I’ve ordered some TVC stuff from amazon and they put some of those air bubble/pillow package things in there. Got the figures and they were in good shape. I wouldn’t worry.

I think it says a lot about the line when they haven't jumped on a chance for another Maul with a Solo figure, I don't think I can swing the HT version and was hoping to add that Maul from Hasbro since it is Ray Park again.

Footage of Khevs shipment

giphy.gif

:lol :lol

Though probably just the carded figure itself without even a box, lol.

One damn reveal. One. TVC Luke Stormtrooper Disguise.

I guess my hopes of a full line of Mandalorian or Clone Wars figures were foolish.

This line might as well be dead.

I know. So freaking lame.

It's not even a new figure, it's a repack from that Jedi Destiny three pack last year. There might be some more Star Wars reveals on May 4th, but I doubt there'll be anything for TVC.

Do all new TVC figures come punched from the factory? So there's no unpunched figures out there?

Yeah, they don't come unpunched at all now, allegedly due to complaints from retailers about the "paper confetti" they'd leave behind.

Exclusives like the HasLab Yakface, Doctor Aphra three pack, and Luke Skywalker Jedi Destiny three pack still come unpunched since they aren't intended for general retail.

Last edited:
Yeah, they don't come unpunched at all now, allegedly due to complaints from retailers about the "paper confetti" they'd leave behind.

Exclusives like the HasLab Yakface, Doctor Aphra three pack, and Luke Skywalker Jedi Destiny three pack still come unpunched since they aren't intended for general retail.

Well that kind of stinks, but I know it's only for a sliver of collector's who like unpunched stuff. I don't really like how the newer figures come with larger punchouts too. I'm getting out of TVC so doesn't bother me too much but if I were still in it I'd be annoyed.

I collaborated with Cardboard Galaxy again and I can finally show off his newest play set he revealed today: Cloud City. I believe it will be up for purchase tomorrow?

8iI3t0v.jpg

WBaclEs.jpg

fNp3Ptu.jpg

XDwdfy4.jpg

5inPjJe.jpg

HuRnFth.jpg

SkWQ4Y6.jpg

That's pretty cool. And only that awful VOTC Lando lets your photos down. The POTJ figure is still the best IMO although for obvious (preposed) reasons it couldn't be used here.

Anyone else buy anything today? I finally bought the Troop Transport on discount and wave 1 of the retro collection.

One damn reveal. One. TVC Luke Stormtrooper Disguise.

I guess my hopes of a full line of Mandalorian or Clone Wars figures were foolish.

This line might as well be dead.

Yeah, I am concerned. Still love the 3.75" line a lot. They give us just enough truly new figure to keep the hope alive. All the new Mando figs are amazing. And the weathering on the re-release Remnant Stormtrooper is the best weathering Hasbro has ever given us. Remember when dirty was a black splotch? LOL. I got the Luke 3 pack with the Jedi and Xwing and Stormie Lukes, but still getting all on the vintage cards. Luke in Stormtrooper gear is one of the best ever. Helmet fits great if a little snug. Belt is accutate to Luke, etc.

I personally have no problem with re-releases. Especially if that gets new fans interested. Bummer the new releases look odd with the new paint deco. Weirdly unexpected.

I do think an entire line of 3.75" Mando figures would do very well.

Anyone else buy anything today? I finally bought the Troop Transport on discount and wave 1 of the retro collection.

I was tempted by that. Want more Remnant Stomies and concerning that Fett vehicle to support the line. For $20, picked up another Tie Fighter at Dorkside.

I collaborated with Cardboard Galaxy again and I can finally show off his newest play set he revealed today: Cloud City. I believe it will be up for purchase tomorrow?

What was the collaboration? Your pics? Have a link? Thank

Last edited:
I watched the final season of Clone Wars to it's conclusion last night.

Made me think of all the missed opportunities by Hasbro from these series.

The blue cards with the game card and dice were fabulous. So sad that they stopped making them.

Yeah, I am concerned. Still love the 3.75" line a lot. They give us just enough truly new figure to keep the hope alive. All the new Mando figs are amazing. And the weathering on the re-release Remnant Stormtrooper is the best weathering Hasbro has ever given us. Remember when dirty was a black splotch? LOL. I got the Luke 3 pack with the Jedi and Xwing and Stormie Lukes, but still getting all on the vintage cards. Luke in Stormtrooper gear is one of the best ever. Helmet fits great if a little snug. Belt is accutate to Luke, etc.

I personally have no problem with re-releases. Especially if that gets new fans interested. Bummer the new releases look odd with the new paint deco. Weirdly unexpected.

I do think an entire line of 3.75" Mando figures would do very well.

I was tempted by that. Want more Remnant Stomies and concerning that Fett vehicle to support the line. For $20, picked up another Tie Fighter at Dorkside.

What was the collaboration? Your pics? Have a link? Thank

Yup he sent me a set to photograph for him! Goes up for sale today

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CardboardGalaxy/posts/?ref=page_internal

Huge miss. Think about all the people with clone wars figures that would get new clones, mando and a refresh of anakin, Obi and ahsoka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back