3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You 2 should drop what you are doing and immediately go buy that Disney imperial probe droid ASAP like right now scoot what are you still doing here go lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it looks good but not necessarily way better than the plastic one. The arms look too fat and the details perhaps a bit crude. But I don't have them in hand to compare.

3.75" Collecting Thread

I was worried about the same things then when I opened the shipper my jaw instantly hit the ground it is a beast the legs are my favorite part lol

Sure the shape is off but whatever it is still unmistakable what it is supposed to be.

Last edited:
Oh you were just saying that to make TurdFurguson panic, awesome lol.

I think I might be jumping full into 6 inch. :gah:

Hmm let me now go check to see what ebay deals there are on ripped shirt Padme...

I got 25 TFA figures boxed and ready to ship to ya Khev. :lol

I'll even throw in a Palpatine to go with Snoke and his throne :lol

If I had unlimited disposable income and space of course I would go nuts with carded 3.75 and 6 inch BUT since I don?t I need to very super very picky with all of my decisions.

I still buy like a mad man but with eyes wide shut lol

I would too. All my walls are covered in shelves though :lol

I would love to have a full wall of nothing but MOC 30th TAC/TVC/Kenner 3.75" and 40th 6" Black Series.

Just Black Series or do you have any Figuarts?

Only Black Series. The figuarts stuff I held off on because if I started down that path... I'd have bought everything :lol They made a lot of cool PT/OT/ST stuff.

Have you guys noticed any of the 3.75" in the last year with their cardbacks and excessive bending? Some of mine within the last year all have a weird bend in them. And were not like that originally? Out of 10 in the last year or so, about half seem to have this issue. Weird.

Yeah, the new cards are terrible. My Malgus from years ago still has a perfect cardback, but just the other day I found the new repack wave of RotJ Lando, C-3po, Bespin Han, and Bespin Luke fresh on the pegs with curved cards.

Thankfully nowadays I open my figures (apart from rarities, but I usually get an extra to open), but it's disappointing. Even the 40th Anniversary ESB Black Series cards don't look great from what I've seen.

Other than that SDCC Fett open it all up and throw away the damn cards and boxes lol

That Fett should immediately be placed in a sturdy protector.

3.75" Collecting Thread

Since the SDCC Fett came on a SW card that'd be awesome if the upcoming Wave 3 just put the same Kenner Fett on an ESB card.

I?m still laughing that they are selling that SDCC Fett for $250-$400 and in the listing photo they have him just leaning up against the wall or laying down on some dirty carpet :slap

If I was selling a $25 action figure for $400 I would at least make sure to have him in a $15 protective case for my listing photos lol

Hold on i?m going to list my HT 89 Batmobile with it parked on my driveway over the oil spots lol

Last edited:
Shadow Troopers

F2LEX2u.jpg

Have you guys noticed any of the 3.75" in the last year with their cardbacks and excessive bending? Some of mine within the last year all have a weird bend in them. And were not like that originally? Out of 10 in the last year or so, about half seem to have this issue. Weird.

Yes the bending is a common occurrence. The card stock is a little thinner than the older ones. I have a few that have bent being stored in the shipper cases. A lot of them are still fine though. I figure if I ever hang them on the wall it will help fix them.

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

I?m still laughing that they are selling that SDCC Fett for $250-$400 and in the listing photo they have him just leaning up against the wall or laying down on some dirty carpet :slap

If I was selling a $25 action figure for $400 I would at least make sure to have him in a $15 protective case for my listing photos lol

Hold on i?m going to list my HT 89 Batmobile with it parked on my driveway over the oil spots lol

:lol Make sure you cut the grass and don't sweep it up. In fact let there be grass cuttings on the Batmobile.

3.75" Collecting Thread

:lol Make sure you cut the grass and don't sweep it up. In fact let there be grass cuttings on the Batmobile.

Have you ever considered lowering your 1/4 Terminator into molten steel I bet you would also cry lol

Oh and my Slave 1 finally ships this Wed.

I have a spot for it next to my Fett helmet can?t wait.

I have no spots for that snow speeder though lol

Last edited:
3.75" Collecting Thread

Walmart who the heck goes to Walmart for collectibles lol

Not even for their 2 exclusives a year do I walk into a Walmart looking for collectibles.

Not Target or Walgreens either but especially Walmart.

With my pajamas on I click a keyboard button and I wait for it to arrive.

The amount of time and gas collectors waste as these stores looking for products that are available online is astounding.

What?s next petition letter for Hot Toys at Walmart lol

Besides that silly letter promises Walmart that Hasbro has fixed their customer character demand algorithms.

cough BS cough

Last edited:
Hey y’all, if you have a minute BanthaSkull has an open letter people can send to Walmart’s customer service asking them not to give up on the Vintage Collection, since retailers are a big part of why the line hasn’t seen as many figures these last few years. It’s a respectful and reasonable letter, not bashing a poor customer service rep or anything like that.

https://www.banthaskull.com/story/news-an-open-letter-to-walmart-regarding-hasbros-star-wars-the-vintage-collection

Thanks; Couldn't hurt to try. Done!

Back