3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the Razor Crest and f*****g regret it. lol. Would have been just shy of $400 shipped......ebay is double that. Sigh. Congrats to all those that got it. I hate you. lol (not really).

I am sure it'll be a future Target exclusive in the next 5 years, minus any extras of course. By then, TVC figures will be $25 each (at the current rate of inflation) and vehicles will be $750 min.

That said, still love TVC. Hasbro has done me a favor with the B.S. line and all the - well - B.S. with it. Every other release is a lazy repaint or re-release. I just said F it for the 6" line. Does not impress. When they do release an all new TVC, I get the WOW factor more. Probably just nostalgic for the scale given I'm an original collector. (and now ancient - get off my darn lawn!!!!)

Just looked at Target.com - Miggs still avail
https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-...-morak-action-figure/-/A-83351668#lnk=sametab
As a bald guy myself, that is one good looking figure! I love how Hasbro puts in zero effort sometime. He didn't have the red piece. Hasbro, just remove the paint, ya lazy bastards!
Target POs for Miggs sold out online. But I gotta get that one.
Determined to stop at Navarro and Din D'jarin's immediate circle more or less - no troopers etc. Not trying to recreate a scene, just accent the Crest.

Am sorry for folks who would have wanted a Crest, tho wouldn't be surprised as u say if it is re-released in some "lesser form". Or worse, they add more like light-ups and more details so people have to buy the same ship, again.

But I guess that's not gonna happen this year

2S6iK6O.jpg

But I guess that's not gonna happen this year

2S6iK6O.jpg
Great shot!

Got me beat but LOL never should have got the Razor Crest. No. More. 3.75.....for now:monkey3, anyway. Bein' a sucker for dioramas:

Navarrocantina_hasbro.jpg

Don't usually try to set up actual scenes, and not spending 100$ on a bunch of troopers so the Death Trooper that came with this set can stay in the box for now; but I could see Greef adding cantina clean-up to Mithrol duties 😁 . A lot went on in the Navarro cantina. Like reviews say the display could use some weathering and IMO using card pieces for the window and door is kinda cheap:pfft:, but it's a fun set.

Then there were all the jawas I needed suddenly...:lol
Navarro1_hasbro.jpg

Navarro2_hasbro.jpg

Still haven't decided if I wanna paint this base (originally for the Rey centerpiece) but did dirty up the snow with crushed black chalk to look more like ash, for now.

Last edited:
About someone having an extra Razor Crest, I mean, I don't need two Kidneys? Do I? (lol)
Wish I could have afforded two, just to have it - but guessing Hasbro may re-release and maybe release the N1, so maybe fate stopped me from over-collecting eg. greed. :monkey3

I opened up a lot of Offworld Jawas today and have to say they are really nice little TVC figures. Articulation is a bit limited but they come with three weapons each and the cloth robes are really terrific. The cut and drape of the robes are all a little different so it's nice that they don't all look completely identical.

Got to open up the Razor Crest this weekend and have to give Hasbro credit, it's really a fantastic piece and a great follow-up to the Sail Barge.

There are a couple things about it that aren't up to snuff like the unpainted feet on the landing gear but the ship is so great overall that it's hard to care much about the nits. I can't decide whether I want to just leave it stock or to paint up the feet and a couple other spots that would benefit.

Got to open up the Razor Crest this weekend and have to give Hasbro credit, it's really a fantastic piece and a great follow-up to the Sail Barge.

There are a couple things about it that aren't up to snuff like the unpainted feet on the landing gear but the ship is so great overall that it's hard to care much about the nits. I can't decide whether I want to just leave it stock or to paint up the feet and a couple other spots that would benefit.
Feel the same except I can't paint. Or at least I wouldn't trust myself with this. Overall tho am thrilled with it.

WOW. That's the nicest Hasbro product I've ever seen. 😲

And looking at it reminds me how great some of The Mandalorian episodes were.
The detailing is pretty mind boggling, tho inner details under the removeable panels weren't painted. A good model painter could spend weeks customizing.

For me some of the best moments were in the Crest. And I always fully appreciated the play of light in the cockpit and shot after shot that was IMO poster quality.

Razorcrest1.jpg

Razorcrest2.jpg

razorcrest3.jpg

Very happy to own this piece of Mandalorian/SW history. Wonder if I'll luv the new N1 as much. Probably; I enjoyed watching Mando help build and come around to the idea a lot. Tho right now I wonder where he even stows the jetpack in the N1.

If folks missed out on this and can get one without being really gouged down the road, it's worth going for. Tho again, I won't be surprised if this is re-released or other companies come out with pricey detailed versions in time.

Back