3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES. Loving these!! :rock

retro_mando_anerdydad-1024x1024.jpg

Armorer looks really good, though they might have been able to do real fur like the Gammy skirt. I thought Gideon was played by the Neegan actor for a second. :lol

Good to see Hasbro expanding their offer in the TVC line. Hoping for more supporting characters from The Mandalorian in the near future.

YES. Loving these!! :rock

retro_mando_anerdydad-1024x1024.jpg

Cool! Mando, IG and Cara especially look awesome.

Gideon looks like Kenner Lando's head on Kenner Vader's body.:lol

And UgNolte looks like the love child of Kenner Leia and Kenner Gamorrean Guard.:rotfl

Cool! Mando, IG and Cara especially look awesome.

Agreed. I think I would have preferred Mando having a cloth cape (which would have been in line with Kenner Jedi Luke and Prune Face) but the 1978 era vinyl cape is an acceptable alternative. If I get the Razor Crest I might see about taking the cloth cape from that Mando and putting it on this one.

Other than that my one nitpick about these new Retro figures is the noticeable "softness" in the sculpts which is strange given how small and simple these are and the assumed ease it would be to sharpen up such simplistic sculpts. As they are I feel that they're more evocative of the larger vinyl Jumbo Kenner figures from Gentle Giant (which also had softer sculpts in the translation, at least for the human characters.)

That said I still love these and will pick up every single one.

And UgNolte looks like the love child of Kenner Leia and Kenner Gamorrean Guard.:rotfl

Can't unsee that now. :lol

Back