3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve only just seen the videos of the Mando figure with the Razor Crest. It’s a bit concerning that they don’t actually show the figure at the entryway of either ramps - it looks like the figure couldn’t stand up in either doorway. 89700721-7C47-4F76-96C8-F850F9674263.jpg08026A91-B4DC-4988-91A5-90EDA3AF1B34.jpg

I get the feeling the final figure is not THAT much smaller. The doors on the big millennium falcon are smaller than the figures too.

Imperial "Occupier" Combat Assault Tank

uudm3DV.jpg

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

Interestingly, the VC version of Luke Jedi/Jabba's Palace that started this discussion was $8. The Gammy and Klaatu from this $8 wave are still some of my all-time favorite VC figs.

Yeah, those two figures are really examples of Hasbro at its best. I found Klaatu at a store in New Mexico while visiting my parents but ended up never being able to find the Gammy at retail, and still remember paying $20 on Amazon for it, but with some kind of $10 coupon so I could fool myself into feeling like I paid retail.

Looking at the mock up with a 10.5" height, and comparing the door to that height, i'd estimate it's around 4.5", (on the conservative side). I think we'll be fine. But i have been wrong... From, time to time.

Yeah, those two figures are really examples of Hasbro at its best. I found Klaatu at a store in New Mexico while visiting my parents but ended up never being able to find the Gammy at retail, and still remember paying $20 on Amazon for it, but with some kind of $10 coupon so I could fool myself into feeling like I paid retail.

Yeah Gammy was tough - he's always a popular figure in any scale.

This Luke (I think this was either $8 or $9) is still my all-time fave 4" Hasbro figure. I sold mine MOC for a lot of $$ and regret it to this day.:lol

I love the new 6" Snowspeeder Luke but this 4" figure and vintage packaging just bullseyes ESB for me.

VC44-Luke-Skywalker-Dagobah-Landing-The-Vintage-Collection-019.jpg

:lol I sold that one for good money too. Though maybe I paid good money for it, can't recall.

When I started trimming down my carded collection the humans went first, the aliens are just so impressive and are the type of things that don't get made in 1/6 quite as much. Still have never figured out how to display the carded figs though.

I love that Luke. I still collect the vintage style card figures. Really like how the did some of the characters never released in the original run in the 70's and 80's. That Luke figure and card art are among the best overall.

I love the new 6" Snowspeeder Luke but this 4" figure and vintage packaging just bullseyes ESB for me.

VC44-Luke-Skywalker-Dagobah-Landing-The-Vintage-Collection-019.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if Kenner released that figure in the 6" scale. All they'd have to do is sculpt new forearms and give him an exclusive helmet with the visor flipped away. They could even reuse the Dagobah Training headsculpt.

Since buying the Smugglers Run Falcon and buying the Besbin Han, I've gone nuts for the Vintage Collection.

I've now got two Mandalorians, two remnant troopers, Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, and Cara Dune on the way.

I can't stop ordering figures :gah:

And I've backed the Razors Crest.

Somebody stop me!

Back