3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. That?s very poor planning of them with so little time is left. Mystery unlocks without even a goal isn?t helping anything.

It should have been updated within the hour of 13k being reached. Really no excuse for this lack of planning and/or laziness/indifference.

It’s like they alternate between not carrying and being super enthusiastic about this thing. I still feel staring with this unpainted was a mistake. Hopefully we’ll have something tomorrow with the new season dropping.

Very odd, were there 5 unlocks from the get-go? I'd imagine it's 15K for the next one.

A carded Kulil would be an obvious option and Mythrol would feel pretty appropriate, him being in the first episode. They could have spread the Carbonite blocks across a couple unlocks.

I’d love some LED lights. Interior or some cool landing and running lights. If not fun custom project.

Very odd, were there 5 unlocks from the get-go? I'd imagine it's 15K for the next one.

A carded Kulil would be an obvious option and Mythrol would feel pretty appropriate, him being in the first episode. They could have spread the Carbonite blocks across a couple unlocks.

At this stage I would think 14k would be the next unlock. Setting it to 15k would make unlock #5 potentially unrealistic.

I was initially thinking 14/15 (most logical) but there often are a lot of last minute backers, there were with the barge anyhow, so figured Hasbro might be going big!

Maybe its something from tomorrows episode that we arent allowed to see yet?

I was thinking the same.

Sadly, i doubt it'll be LEDs - the way they have the thrusters/wings and panels coming off, i don't think there's anywhere to wire them. But I don't design toys. And I don't wire LEDs. Crossing my sarlacc tentacles for them though.

I was thinking the same.

Sadly, i doubt it'll be LEDs - the way they have the thrusters/wings and panels coming off, i don't think there's anywhere to wire them. But I don't design toys. And I don't wire LEDs. Crossing my sarlacc tentacles for them though.

Swoop Bike?

Well they've been revealed:

15k backers. Flight stand
FB_IMG_1604074909575.jpg

17k backers. Carded off world Jawa.
FB_IMG_1604074922315.jpg

Underwhelmed but glad that if we DON'T get there, it's nothing I'll miss. Sounds like the jawa will be released later on a different card or package. Eh, I'm cool with it.

Underwhelmed but glad that if we DON'T get there, it's nothing I'll miss. Sounds like the jawa will be released later on a different card or package. Eh, I'm cool with it.

From the posting it sounded like the knife, open egg, necklace, and cardback would be exclusive to this unlock. Not sure if that means if it isn't unlocked we'll get all that or if they are only ever intending the standard release to be Jawa with maybe a closed egg?

I like both of those, flight stand more than anything since they would never sell that on its own -- the Jawa could get released any time but it's still cool. May consider backing if it gets close to 15K

With everything all told it's seeming like a really good value at the 17K unlock.

From the posting it sounded like the knife, open egg, necklace, and cardback would be exclusive to this unlock. Not sure if that means if it isn't unlocked we'll get all that or if they are only ever intending the standard release to be Jawa with maybe a closed egg?

Mm. That'd be nothing to sneeze at. They rerelease as regular off-world jawa, keep this one a specific character. That'd be neat. Thanks for the correction!

Back