212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not so much a height thing... the SS Clone seems to have more of a presence... he looks like a soldier... the Medicom obviously has a lot less bulk and a waist like a 10 year old boy... they look like Batman and Robin standing next to each other!

congrats SS... for not resting on your laurels and pushing it to the next level.

Maybe the Medi is where they Genossins (sp?) accidentally dropped the Y chromosome and created a Bobess Fett? (it's a girl, in other words).

Can't wait, good to be getting a trooper of a healthy adult build, can't wait to pose with the rifle behind Clonobi. If it wasn't for the cost I wish I could get 2 & sell my Medi

Utapau wasn't until ROTS so technically Clonobi wasnt around :lol

mine will be going right next to ROTS Obi, if only he came with a wrist hologram of Sidious

no but this figure looks tight. definitely looking forward to SS's future clone troopers if they come out looking like this one :chew

Maybe the Medi is where they Genossins (sp?) accidentally dropped the Y chromosome and created a Bobess Fett? (it's a girl, in other words).

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

those crazy Geonosians

they would have to change the breastplate in order to *cough* accommodate them though

Utapau wasn't until ROTS so technically Clonobi wasnt around :lol

no but this figure looks tight. definitely looking forward to SS's future clone troopers if they come out looking like this one :chew

Yeah I know but that little technical issue doesn't bother me, and if I use my Ep3 Kenobi it will just upset my whole display as I'll have to find a new spot for Anakin

Yeah I know but that little technical issue doesn't bother me, and if I use my Ep3 Kenobi it will just upset my whole display as I'll have to find a new spot for Anakin

true true, just get a little 1/12 scale obi and have him falling off your shelf so it looks like he just got blasted :naughty

it's not so much a height thing... the SS Clone seems to have more of a presence... he looks like a soldier... the Medicom obviously has a lot less bulk and a waist like a 10 year old boy... they look like Batman and Robin standing next to each other!

congrats SS... for not resting on your laurels and pushing it to the next level.

Sorry, i am not seeing it at all..the waist looks just about the same in thickness to me according to those pics..and this "he looks like a soldier" ppffttt! they are pretty close , but the SSC one edges out in detail and better weapons in my opinion.

And you have to remember, these two are from different lines from different parts of Asia and i believe the Medicom Clone is much taller then their old Stormtrooper release, Medicom has fixed their scale issue now with most new releases TDK Batman and Han Solo are examples.

Too bad it's still got loose joints.

That is one thing i just can't stand about my SSC Stormtrooper, the bloody ankles..i mean he stands on his own crouched over a bit and thats the only way i can get him stable, hell my Medicom now is taller or same height as the SS Stormie now anyway so, who cares about height when you can't get the rag doll to stand up.It would suck to have this happend with this new clone, i think figures look stupid with the base displayed with them and plus it takes up more room.

All of my figures, including Hot Toys and Medicom ones, are on stands. So I don't give one ^^^^ if they can stand on their own.

Sorry, i am not seeing it at all..the waist looks just about the same in thickness to me according to those pics..and this "he looks like a soldier" ppffttt! they are pretty close , but the SSC one edges out in detail and better weapons in my opinion.

And you have to remember, these two are from different lines from different parts of Asia and i believe the Medicom Clone is much taller then their old Stormtrooper release, Medicom has fixed their scale issue now with most new releases TDK Batman and Han Solo are examples.

Here's what everyone is talking about. That's the Medicom body on the left. Regardless if you put extenders on the legs (which they did with the clone troopers) or not, the overall physical proportions of the body are still those of a boy:

769666046_fbbbd4d26d.jpg

Here's what everyone is talking about. That's the Medicom body on the left. Regardless if you put extenders on the legs (which they did with the clone troopers) or not, the overall physical proportions of the body are still those of a boy:

769666046_fbbbd4d26d.jpg

We are talking about a armored figure is it not?, and there is the Massive RAH body as well..maybe you never thought about that huh?, the mid section on that regular RAH is the same if not thicker then the BBI its the shoulder width and height that lacks with the regular RAH body..Medicom has tweaked things with their bodies since then..so, that pic has got to be older, thats just a regular RAH body with no extenders and i mean, like said they are different makes and have differences but, i am not seeing the fricken EPIII Medicom Clone looking like a boy..thats just absurd.

Absurd?... umm nope & with the leg extenders in it, it looks like a T-rex (short stubby arms in comparison)... the medi with extenders may be the same height but only a superslim - skeletal frame could fit into those proportions

No idea if these have been posted, but here ya go.(tk pics)

3506975629_b546b61817_o.jpg
3507796244_1fd74fea82_o.jpg

3507782926_12e7dc05af_o.jpg

3506975961_cbdb41ddab_o.jpg

3506976177_7ddca68743_o.jpg

So, looking at these pics of the Medi and the SSC troopers together..you really think they are off that much to say the medi looks like a boy?..i am not blind at all i swear! or that guy just switched the body on the Medicom because it is a very smige smaller but, not like holy eat something!.

Whoever took these must be congratulated.. I think its the first time someone has put the 2 brands together without making one deliberately look retarded...

If I was too guess the weight of the guys who would wear those. I'd say the Medi was a guy of 65kg (give or take a couple) while the SSC looks like he'd be 80+kg

Personally I just prefer the beefier frame for a military figure

769666046_fbbbd4d26d.jpg

Some peeps don't know what they are talking about.
Medicom Body has many types. Regular kai and massive are just two of the common ones. If you have a variation of Medicom figs(IHaving a few Medicom SW figs is not a variation) you know Medicom have bodies of differnt size and bulk. Spawn, Venom, Carnage, Fist of the North Star are few of the examples.

The one on the pic shows a regular kai body with 5 mm extenders.

The extenders that came with clones are 12mm. And who needs bulk for armored characters? Seems that TDK Bats is using regular body with exteder but is as tall and at the PERFECT(maybe almost) bulk compared to HT TDK fatman.

Back