212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..I did say the SSC Stormie's armour was better from the knees up compared to the Medi but!!! SSC got the details wrong on the helmet(while still a pass),shin armour,cod piece,coiled neck piece is not even plastic and ribbed, it is fabric..and as for scale, the medicom fits fine against my Vader and thats all that matters to me and, as it was pointed out there was various heights of troopers anyway, scale matters but, not as much as details within the design of the character and getting it right.

And one last thing, the SSC Stormtrooper right out of the box..reminds me of a short *fat man..with the mods in place?, much better.

Not really. You're still defending an inferior product against one that is far superior in almost every aspect. And what's with the name calling? It's like every post now. You lack the ability to have any real discussion without it? Goes toward proving ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. You're still defending an inferior product against one that is far superior in almost every aspect. And what's with the name calling? It's like every post now. You lack the ability to have any real discussion without it? Goes toward proving ignorance.

Well, it is because when ever i make a point about a figure in difference and state it was in my opinion, you lash out at me with with absurd reasons about anything i say that compares the latest Stormtrooper from SSC to Medicom and it seems as if you are not seeing these differences i mention as they are plain in sight when viewing both figures, bottom line they both have flaws but, you make it sound like the bloody SSC one is perfect or something..the comment about me thinking the Medicom was true 1/6th scale is BS but, i did say(after your garbage bablings) that the Medicom still for its size can stand with the SSC and be a realistic height...now that is if you can get your SSC Stormie to stand mind you, and thats a fact.

Now the Clone we have here is something i can actually say i am impressed about, maybe aside from the lack of ribbing detail on the body glove but, the appearance overal kicks their last armoured figure aside as being their best one yet.

I just got the notice from SS they're going to start charging on the 11th, so hopefully I'll get mine on the 18th or so. Can't wait to get that thing in.

Well, it is because when ever i make a point about a figure in difference and state it was in my opinion, you lash out at me with with absurd reasons about anything i say that compares the latest Stormtrooper from SSC to Medicom and it seems as if you are not seeing these differences i mention as they are plain in sight when viewing both figures, bottom line they both have flaws but, you make it sound like the bloody SSC one is perfect or something..the comment about me thinking the Medicom was true 1/6th scale is BS but, i did say(after your garbage bablings) that the Medicom still for its size can stand with the SSC and be a realistic height...now that is if you can get your SSC Stormie to stand mind you, and thats a fact.

Did you actually read my reply to Josh? I've never said SS's Stormtrooper was perfect and even gave Medi kudos for it's time, but you can't ignore the Medi's shortcomings I listed, yet that's exactly what you seem to do. Additionally, 1/6 scale isn't just referring to the height of the figure, but the overall proportions. Take a good look at the nude RAH they used for the figure. The body size is that of a boy, not a man.

Got mine as well !! Looking forward to adding it to my collection. At least now ROTS Kenobi has someone to interact with aside from Jedi.

Let's keep the conversation on track guys and leave out the name calling-- Might I again suggest that you use the ignore option?

No idea if these have been posted, but here ya go.(tk pics)

3506975629_b546b61817_o.jpg
3507796244_1fd74fea82_o.jpg

3507782926_12e7dc05af_o.jpg

3506975961_cbdb41ddab_o.jpg

3506976177_7ddca68743_o.jpg

nice pics!

gotta give props to SS... don't get me wrong, i dig Medicom, but SS took Medicom's "boy" clone and turned him into a man.

nice pics!

gotta give props to SS... don't get me wrong, i dig Medicom, but SS took Medicom's "boy" clone and turned him into a man.

Whaaa?, boy? they look to be in scale to me but, i think the SS one is way way better in detail and looks like there is no need for mods here, no fatman armor to be reshaped and it looks like this armor fits the body much better then their last Stormtrooper offering.

it's not so much a height thing... the SS Clone seems to have more of a presence... he looks like a soldier... the Medicom obviously has a lot less bulk and a waist like a 10 year old boy... they look like Batman and Robin standing next to each other!

congrats SS... for not resting on your laurels and pushing it to the next level.

Can't wait, good to be getting a trooper of a healthy adult build, can't wait to pose with the rifle behind Clonobi. If it wasn't for the cost I wish I could get 2 & sell my Medi

Back