2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

TCU is just DOMINATING Ole Miss, this team beat Miss St and Bama, and TCU is just destroying them. They got screwed.

They screwed themselves when they blew a 21 point lead. They have no one to blame but themselves. Even if OSU had not got in TCU would still be outside looking in.

They screwed themselves when they blew a 21 point lead. They have no one to blame but themselves. Even if OSU had not got in TCU would still be outside looking in.

LOL, They ranked themselves #3 before the politics took over I guess.

Ohio State got in on their name.
W2TALJY.gif

But the choices for the playoffs are never going to be perfect. Ohio State had had an impressive run, but I never felt they were all that. Maybe they'll prove me wrong against Alabama.

On the other side of the coin, very disappointing outing by Ole Miss. I only caught part of the game, but from what I could see it looks like the biggest deficiency from their end was on the offensive line. TCU's d-line just ran all over them, and Ole Miss's QB didn't have a chance.

The SEC clearly ain't what it used to be. I was hoping MS State would at least win their bowl game.

TCU was the best overall team I watched this year. I do believe Baylor deserved to get the nod over them since they won the head-to-head. But, TCU's loss was more respectable than Ohio State's to Virginia Tech.

Wonder if Florida State comes out and shocks us all (wins again). ACC has looked decent this season

Great bowl series so far today..... Wisconsin, Michigan State and Oregon roll on......

FSU players walking off the field without congratulating Oregon because they were embarrassed....stay classy

I have to say (even if it bugs a few of you), but I am delighted that Jameis Winston and FSU got dismantled. Can't stand that punk. Just because he shook ORE players' hands doesn't negate all the **** he has done.

Also was annoyed at Baylor for losing to MSU. Baylor seems worthless. They don't play a nonconference and then, two years in a row, get embarrassed in a bowl game. If they hadn't beaten TCU, the BigXII would have had a team in the playoff. Baylor deserved this loss though. They constantly screw up in those big games.

So OSU didn't belong in the playoff?

I'll give the hairless nuts a brief applause on behalf of the B1G Ten's honor and just to see the ESS-EE-SEE go down in flames.

Now Go Ducks!

...who had the cutest Donald Duck patches on their uniforms today. They should use them every week.

TCU would've made the game even more lopsided, so yes for ratings, having OSU play a closer game was better for ratings. TCU vs Oregon for the National Championship would've been an amazing display of offensive football and defensive football.

I'll give the hairless nuts a brief applause on behalf of the B1G Ten's honor and just to see the ESS-EE-SEE go down in flames.

We agree on the the second point and we will accept the brief applause from a Fart Baugh fan.....Go Bucks!

Back