2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

Everyone but FSU fans should find these amusing:

Internet explodes with memes poking fun at Jameis Winston | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports

B6TtFc_CIAAvQ8a.jpg-large.jpeg

TCU would've made the game even more lopsided, so yes for ratings, having OSU play a closer game was better for ratings. TCU vs Oregon for the National Championship would've been an amazing display of offensive football and defensive football.
is that the same defensive team who blew a 21 point lead,24 points in the final 11 min, giving up 61 points? That defensive team?

Oregon and Texas Christian would have been a wild game.

is that the same defensive team who blew a 21 point lead,24 points in the final 11 min, giving up 61 points? That defensive team?

Well, Alabama be giving up points to a 3rd string QB with his second start lol so yeah that defensive team. the same defensive team who dismantled Ole Miss (who beat Bama as well). Just sayin.

All the ranked SEC west teams that are supposed to be so dominant have lost their bowl games.

B12 has **** the bed in theirs so far too....

Yeah, very disappointing output by the SEC. Alabama just couldn't take advantage of some great opportunities late in the game. And Ohio State proved that they were good enough to be here obviously, though I'm also of the mindset that TCU is a better team.

Yeah Big 12 has been horrendous. I don't expect OSU to win against WashU unless we get a new offensive coordinator.

There was some funny tweets last night going hard after ESPN and the SEC as well as the Winston memes haha

Nice win by the Pokes!!!! It was great getting to 7-6 after everything they had to put up with this season.

Also made freezing my ass off in Tempe better.

I couldn't believe that Oklahoma State won! They've been so inconsistent this season that I wasn't sure they'd pull it off. After beating Oklahoma and winning the bowl I'm guessing the Okies that were calling for Gundy's head toward the end of the season are going to be ok with him sticking around.

Nice win by the Pokes!!!! It was great getting to 7-6 after everything they had to put up with this season.

Also made freezing my ass off in Tempe better.

I couldn't believe that Oklahoma State won! They've been so inconsistent this season that I wasn't sure they'd pull it off. After beating Oklahoma and winning the bowl I'm guessing the Okies that were calling for Gundy's head toward the end of the season are going to be ok with him sticking around.

Yeah I was so happy OSU won. Big XII needed that win in a big way. That offense in the first half was nuts. Loved it. Where the hell has that been all season?! Was nervous that Washington would come back (and they did). However, Fat Cat Castleman took care of business and helped run out time with his 1 rec for 48 haha. Shocked we are 7-6. Hope we get 8-9 next season. Those extra practices are HUGE for a developing team.

Nice win for the Gators today. Now it's time to turn the page completely on the Muschamp era and get ready for next year.

Gotta lol at the SEC chant at the end though really cheesy.

Nice win for the Gators today. Now it's time to turn the page completely on the Muschamp era and get ready for next year.

Gotta lol at the SEC chant at the end though really cheesy.

One of the worst things in sports lol

Man, if the Bucks didn't turn the ball over 4 times they would have won by more than 40. They just dominated the Ducks. Congrats to the Bucks and their fans.

Back