2 New Hints about Upcoming Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A growing line - Buffy PF! and the Heaven line - paraphrased from Once More With Feeling - so maybe that's the episode the PF Buffy will be from?​

Buffy's quote was:

"There was no pain
No fear no doubt
Till they pulled me out
Of heaven

So that's my refrain
I live in hell
'Cause I've been expelled
From heaven
I think I was in heaven"

Does a growing line have to mean that they are expanding a line into 1/4 abominations? Can't a line growing mean that it is getting additions to it? We've been inundated in variations of Jason and the 1:6 Buffy certainly has a lot of 12"er's missing already to start on having the fans not getting the necessary ones in 1:4 [although it would be somewhat hilarious to see them start off a 1/4 BTVS line with Giles]
POTA would be the perfect line to revive with new characters now that we've had time to let our wallets catch up. A lot of film and TV characters still obvious in their absence from that license.

elwood49 said:
It's got to be a PF Buffy. I looked up "I think I'm in heaven" on IMDB... Nice, another line easily passed on.:banana
No. Buffy sings, "I think I was in heaven." Check gdb's post, above (#22).

There will be news or a debut of a new Buffy figure at Toy Fair, as it was teased by Brant in the "Ask Sideshow" chat, but unless Chris mangled the clue, it doesn't apply to Buffy.

So you may not be off the hook, yet! :)

brgbffy.gif

That's why I used the term "paraphrase", I know Chris isn't a Buffy fan, so he might have muffed it.

However both clues probably don't refer to the same thing. So if the "growing" line is a PF Buffy then the "heaven" quote is most likely something else.

Darklord Dave said:
That's why I used the term "paraphrase", I know Chris isn't a Buffy fan, so he might have muffed it.

However both clues probably don't refer to the same thing. So if the "growing" line is a PF Buffy then the "heaven" quote is most likely something else.

Wow, could they have that many new licenses?

1. Jaws
2. Reign of Fire ???
3. Buffy 1/4 ???
4. Another new line ???

[although it would be somewhat hilarious to see them start off a 1/4 BTVS line with Giles]

Why? A lot of people want a 1/4 Buffy and besides they are doing 1/4 and 1/6 SW and LOTR all at the same time. So I dont see why they cant do it for Buffy.

Viking28 said:
Why? A lot of people want a 1/4 Buffy and besides they are doing 1/4 and 1/6 SW and LOTR all at the same time. So I dont see why they cant do it for Buffy.

No, he's saying it would be funny for them to start 1/4 Buffy with a Giles figure before they ever did a 12" one.

Viking28 said:
Dusty are you having Luke and Leia KISS???????????:rolleyes:

Hahaha :D Yes, in fact, I am. I was telling the artist stories about how when I was like 5 years old I used to think that Luke and Leia were in love - that was before ROTJ came out and I discovered - horror of horrors! - that they were actually siblings. So I would make my Luke and Leia action figures kiss, and the artist (Randy Martinez) thought that was just hilarious. I always preferred Luke to Han when I was a child - of course, once puberty hit that changed pretty quick :wacky

Well if all of the hints are from different things, maybe "off the wall" could equal Boston Legal dolls. It'll never happen, but I want a Denny Crane, dammit! And an Alan Shore. :)

Hey, while I do think we'll see a PF Buffy line some day, I'm thinking 1/6th "singing" Once more with Feeling Buffy dolls? That would quirky and cool as hell!

I'm thinking 1/6th "singing" Once more with Feeling Buffy dolls?
Oh, and that would fit the "scales" clue, although the wrong kind of scales.

And Dusty, we really need to see that pic bigger - Luke and Leia, eh?

FrankenFan said:
No. Buffy sings, "I think I was in heaven." Check gdb's post, above (#22).

There will be news or a debut of a new Buffy figure at Toy Fair, as it was teased by Brant in the "Ask Sideshow" chat, but unless Chris mangled the clue, it doesn't apply to Buffy.

So you may not be off the hook, yet! :)

brgbffy.gif

Think about it, I think I AM in heaven, I thought Buffy staright away. Because Buffy sed I think I was in heaven(twice:D ) and since we hopefully would be getting a 1/4 version we WOULD be in heaven!:D

Darklord Dave said:
And Dusty, we really need to see that pic bigger - Luke and Leia, eh?

Okay:
Click Here

The expressions he put on the figures' faces is awesome. (PS. I don't wear cowboy boots, but I let it slip that I was from TX - and well, EVERYONE from Texas MUST wear cowboy boots :banghead )

BDboystoys said:
Think about it, I think I AM in heaven, I thought Buffy staright away. Because Buffy sed I think I was in heaven(twice:D ) and since we hopefully would be getting a 1/4 version we WOULD be in heaven!:D

I don't see 1/4 as heaven. Expanding or completing [can anyone say Giles?] or reviving an existing line would be heaven.

Let me share my feeling on this...

1/4 PF Lord or the Rings announcement. OMG!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST ANNOUCEMENT EVER! :rock

1/4 PF Buffy/Angel. OMG!!! THIS IS THE SECOND GREATEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER! :clap

1/4 PF Selene. OMG!!! I'VE JUST SOILED MYSELF. :horror :D

For me...there is only one thing I want from toyfair.... 1/4 SCALE PREMIUM FORMAT OF:
af5ad8d4.jpg

NO OTHER COMMENT....

Back