2 New Hints about Upcoming Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are two new hints on the Toy Fair Page

1) One of the most popular lines is GROWING

I'm guess PF Planet of the Apes, X-Files, Buffy, or even Military

2) This quote as a hint "I think I'm in Heaven"

Sorry if these hints have been discussed, I didn't see any threads containing these new clues

Kookie said:
There are two new hints on the Toy Fair Page

1) One of the most popular lines is GROWING

I'm guess PF Planet of the Apes, X-Files, Buffy, or even Military

2) This quote as a hint "I think I'm in Heaven"

Sorry if these hints have been discussed, I didn't see any threads containing these new clues

Buffy!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana

Every single night, the same arrangement, I go out and fight the fight. Still I always feel, the strangest strangment, nothing here is real, nothing here is right. I've been making shows of trading blows just hoping no one knows, that I've been going through the motions, walking through the part, nothing seems to penetrate my, hearrrrrrt!

Very very interesting!! This is going to be a very long week... would you believe this weekend I thought toy-fair began on the 5th? I was so bummed to hear it was another week.

The quote is driving me crazy...

As for the growing line, 1/4 Buffy or Apes sounds intriging. Not my cup of tea... the 1/6 apes were plenty. I'm still dying to find out.

Other interesting note on the site:

A new Star Wars item will be announced.

A new Star Wars Item? Sounds so vague... not figure but item... bust maybe? I am eager to land a yoda bust one day of they ever decide to make one.

Thanks Tom...do we have something from that chapter yet, it could be a PF figure.

Wait a minute!

I know for a FACT that in Halloween 4, Brady tells a girl, "I think I'm in heaven" when she takes off her top.

Bring on Myers 1/4!!!!!!!!!

edit:
Found the script:
BRADY
No, I think we're doing just fine here.

Kelly takes off her shirt, revealing her bra.

BRADY
Oh, I think I'm in Heaven.

HOLY S !!!!!! tomandshell...hope you are right 1/4 scale jason from part 4 !!!!!!!!!!! ..I would be in heaven !!!!!

Shaihulud said:
HOLY S !!!!!! tomandshell...hope you are right 1/4 scale jason from part 4 !!!!!!!!!!! ..I would be in heaven !!!!!

That would ROCK too!

I want a "classic" Jason 1/4 pice really bad.

I dont think its horror because the horror line is already in the 1/4 scale unless its growing into the 1:1 scale ie busts ect.

Maybe they are doing Jason or Freddy in 1:1 Bust scale.

I could definitely see a 1:1 scale bust of Jason with the mask

Gruson said:
Wait a minute!

I know for a FACT that in Halloween 4, Brady tells a girl, "I think I'm in heaven" when she takes off her top.

Bring on Myers 1/4!!!!!!!!!

edit:
Found the script:
BRADY
No, I think we're doing just fine here.

Kelly takes off her shirt, revealing her bra.

BRADY
Oh, I think I'm in Heaven.

You're absolutely right!! I didn't even think of that line...maybe it was b/c I was focused on something else on the screen...

I would be incredibly excited to see a Myers 1/4.

It can't be Buffy because of things that were said in the chat.

Did SS do a 12" Michael myers? I can't find a Halloween part in the SS site. So there goes the "a favourite line is growing"..

Remember the other hints:

"You follow, we'l lead"
Scales
a film made in the last 4 years.
off the wall

Edit: WAIT! We're NOT talking about one and the same license here ?? Then forget what I just said! ;)

Xeno said:

Did SS do a 12" Michael myers? I can't find a Halloween part in the SS site. So there goes the "a favourite line is growing"..

"You follow, we'l lead"
Scales
off the wall

Edit: WAIT! We're NOT talking about one and the same license here ?? Then forget what I just said! ;)
Well, just incase you're still looking on SSC's site:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=7304&type=store

[
As for the growing line, 1/4 Buffy or Apes sounds intriging. Not my cup of tea... the 1/6 apes were plenty.

:nono We need some figures from the TV series myu friend!!! :rock

Collector Freak said:
Unfortunately, POTA was not a popular line. It's not POTA. :banghead

Well, give the collectors time to catch up. I don't think that the Apes weren't popular as to the fact they released to many to fast. Hurts the wallet.

Xeno said:

"You follow, we'l lead"
Scales
off the wall

Yeah, I think all these hints are for DIFFERENT things. Including the 2 new ones - meaning those 2 are probably hinting at different things and the quote most likely has nothing to do with the 'growing' reference - but of course, Chris is in charge of the hints and no one really knows what's in his brain, so it's fun to try to guess :banana

Back