15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey if someone has a female HT TrueType body...and is willing...howabout you put her suit on that body style and see how she looks?

She does have a zipper on the back,right?

All in all I would have to say I am fairly impressed by this figrue. They had a tough job trying to take a cartoon character and making it look real. I got one with the not so good eye paint job. I want to fix the arm length as well. but like I said having her in hand I am still digging it. More so than when I saw her at the Comic Con. Anyway here are some quick pics I took enjoy!!

padme3.jpg

padme2.jpg

padme1.jpg

Well finally got Padme and one funny thing I don't think was mention is how her name was misspelled on the box. It says "Padme Amadale". It if was oh well but make me chuckle.....

The long arms are really a huge detractor for this figure, it makes it difficult to pose definitely. The costuming is done well but the belt is oversized beyond belief to look natural. I would have preferred it molded on or non movable compared to this. The sculpt is good but the cloak fits strangely and needs serious futzing. I ended up hiding most of the arm behind the cloak to look more natural, haven't had to do that since Jedi Luke but overall its a nice figure but not worth the price IMHO, definitely feels like a $49.99 figure at most. I really don't know why they went with molded forearms and hands because it looks awkward and the gun doesn't translate as well as it could have. Should be interesting to see what Padme is offered up next. Overall a 6/10 but still like her far more than Yavin Luke. Lol.

Some Pics:

IlumMissionPadme001.jpg

IlumMissionPadme002.jpg

IlumMissionPadme003.jpg

IlumMissionPadme004.jpg

IlumMissionPadme005.jpg

IlumMissionPadme006.jpg

IlumMissionPadme007.jpg

IlumMissionPadme008.jpg

IlumMissionPadme009.jpg

IlumMissionPadme010.jpg

Anyone else wonder why this one was double boxed? It was literally two shipping boxes with all the print etc on top of one another.....:confused:

Yeah she has a bride of frankenstein look to her eyes. Very strange. The blue fur looks better but the overall figure still doesn't look good to me.

Nice pics from you guys. She looks better than I was expecting (except for the wonky eyes). I still don't regret that I canceled.

Hey if someone has a female HT TrueType body...and is willing...howabout you put her suit on that body style and see how she looks?

She does have a zipper on the back,right?

I think the HT bodies midsection is twice as big as the buck bodies. So it might not look all that great

I can't imagine why you'd want to try the costume on a HT female - it looks fine and very well proportioned on the Fbuck. They not only got rid of the vinyl but she's got some sort of underwear that keeps all the lines pretty smooth, so the fit of the outfit is one of the best parts of the figure.

Yikes! That is an interesting figure.

:google

Maybe some custom alterations could save her, but as is, its a bit rough.

Back