Iron Man: 15 Years Later with Kevin Feige and Jon Favreau

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. Not everything has to be a pissing contest, all the time.

TDK was fantastic every time Ledger was onscreen, but the scenes without him were nothing special.

Iron Man was great. A near-perfect comic book origin story movie.

Both really good movies. No need to declare one is superior and the other is inferior.

Nah. Not everything has to be a pissing contest, all the time.

TDK was fantastic every time Ledger was onscreen, but the scenes without him were nothing special.

Iron Man was great. A near-perfect comic book origin story movie.

Both really good movies. No need to declare one is superior and the other is inferior.
Didn't you know nerds have nothing better to do than make everything a pissing contest? 😆

I agree that IM is one of the greatest superhero films, not least because we won't see another film like it - the MCU has changed so much since then, it's unrecognisable and will never be the same. Also, it's great for what it kicked off and began for marvel and superhero films in general

Marvel movies> DC movies

…change my mind…

The MCU has certainly made more bank, but I'd argue DC has the better quality/quantity ratio (especially since MCU Phase IV).

In my humble personal unpopular opinion the MCU peaked with CW and I've preferred the DCU ever since.

Back