12" SS SW Asajj pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested, I just don't know if I want an actually dolly of a girl. Wait, what am I 5? Yeah well maybe I will buy her since I am such a fan of the series. Maybe her exclusive will be the disguise she uses when she first encounters Count Dooku? Hmm, that would put me over the edge on buying her.

Poggle the Greater said:
Especially since they have a Natalie Portman sculpt, why not do her very simple white AOTC outfit?

What so you could complain about the price of it since they are just reusing an existing sculpt?

pitchin said:
101906_asajj.jpg
Looks like Brant. PASS.

:monkey3 ;)

hairlesswookiee said:
you are correct. even though dooku was training her, he never gave her entitlement to the sith.
She couldnt be Sith because that would have made 3 right?

So what category does she go in? Lords of the Sith? Scum and Villiany? Or are we going to get a EU category now with Ventress and Padme?

She looks great. As far as I'm conserned, this is a make up call for Padme winning. I think Sideshow figured out the poll got rigged and wanted to give us a real EU character in addtion to the "winner."

Thanks Production Guys! :D

I too can't believe she is already done when we were just BARELY getting Padme painted head sculpts. So, when does she go up for pre-order?

So what's the rule about being a Sith and having a red saber?

Like, Asajj wasn't a Sith but she somehow got 2 red sabers, yet Anakin was dubbed Vader but got nothing, no red saber, no Sith gift at all.

So what's the deal?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wor-Gar said:
So what's the rule about being a Sith and having a red saber?

Like, Asajj wasn't a Sith but she somehow got 2 red sabers, yet Anakin was dubbed Vader but got nothing, no red saber, no Sith gift at all.

So what's the deal?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Having a red saber doesn't make you a sith - the sith commonly use red sabers because of the artificial crystals used. Jedi use crystals from Illum (or there was a second planet) hence have other colours.

Anakin's saber was still blue cos he didn't change the crystal - colour isn't determined by the user but by the crystal.

So what category does she go in? Lords of the Sith? Scum and Villiany? Or are we going to get a EU category now with Ventress and Padme?

Sith. Close enough. I think Sith will include dark jedi & other dark force users (Dathomiri Witches, Jenserai etc) - after all its a rather fine line behind a Sith Lord and a Dark Jedi. I'm fairly certain we've had the discussion a couple of times and concluded there won't be an EU category :emperor

And what about Mace Windu's electrum purple saber? What makes him so special aside from the fact that he's a BMF?

decadentdave said:
And what about Mace Windu's electrum purple saber? What makes him so special aside from the fact that he's a BMF?

Personal request to Lucas by SLJ. But in the non-canon - the purple represents the blending of blue and red - showing his mastery of the vaapad style of lightsabre combat which combines elements of the dark side with the light side. Interestingly he's not the only character to have used a purple lightsaber. Boc the Twilek Dark Jedi in Dark Forces II used dual purple lightsabers - but that was before they semi-officially made the colours mean something (blue for Jedi Guardian, Green for Jedi Consular etc).

Seth Gecko said:
It was a cartoon.

So are the movies.

LordAzrael said:
Having a red saber doesn't make you a sith - the sith commonly use red sabers because of the artificial crystals used. Jedi use crystals from Illum (or there was a second planet) hence have other colours.

Anakin's saber was still blue cos he didn't change the crystal - colour isn't determined by the user but by the crystal:emperor

Damn. Thanks.

LordAzrael said:
Personal request to Lucas by SLJ. But in the non-canon - the purple represents the blending of blue and red - showing his mastery of the vaapad style of lightsabre combat which combines elements of the dark side with the light side. Interestingly he's not the only character to have used a purple lightsaber. Boc the Twilek Dark Jedi in Dark Forces II used dual purple lightsabers - but that was before they semi-officially made the colours mean something (blue for Jedi Guardian, Green for Jedi Consular etc).

I still love that quote from Nick Gillard where he laughed at all of this EU "vaapad" crap about Jedi fighting styles.

Quit buying into the machine my friend. There's being a SW geek and then there's being a SW geek.:lol

Back