12 shot dead at movie theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 14 shot dead at movie theater

Yea but in all honesty are you going to go into a theatre if some 40 year old guy has a 9mm strapped to his hip and keeps eyeing up all the 20 somethings and giving them dirty I have my eye on you looks.

People with good intentions can be just as insane and could always hit innocent people in the crossfire or be the cause of even more violence.

Even cops can cause this sort of thing, if a banks being robbed and they have no intention of using violence but then the cops surround them, now the cops are putting the hostages in equal danger instead of letting the robbers out with insured money and dealing with them later in a safer enviroment.

It's really a no win, the fact is when thins like the internet cafe vigilante go down, it's just dumb luck no one gets hurt.

I'd rather get accidentally shot by someone with good intentions trying to stop a murderer than being intentionally killed by the murderer who started the whole mess in the first place.

I am very saddened. I have a boy who is almost six and i cant imagine damaging such innocence. God bless the victims. To hell with this disgusting bastard. This is why is dispise guns. It gives the weak and pathetic power.

Im with you on that entire quote ... :monkey1....

This is absolutely horrific, I've been watching it progressing all morning.
This guy had about 4 guns on him, a bullet proof vest, gas mask and bullet proof vest. It's definately a pre-planned attack but the fact he just sat there until the police arrived is freaky.
I just hope it's not true from the original reports, that there were two of them and this may happen again.

Totally devasting situation, I wish the family and friends of the people hit by this guy all the best and I hope the guy himself burns in hell.

I hope that all our freaky friends from that area are alright :1-1:
x :peace

Very sad news indeed :( My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. I hope the dip this sick bastard slowly into a vat of boiling oil feet first :mad:

Guess the guy was a nutcase (obviously) They say even his mom said "you got the right guy"

He needs to die!

I was going to see TDKR today but i've changed my mind,i'm not in the right frame of mind to enjoy what should be for me an amazing cinematic experience

maybe tomorrow..?

:monkey2

I won't be seeing it for some time, I never go to premiers and openings anyways.

Ski

Rip to everyone that passed and may god bless them and their families. T:pray:

My deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences goes out to all those affected by this senseless act.

What a horrid story... my heart goes out to the victims of his awful tragedy.

That's the same footage from the Youtube clip posted above. I wonder if anyone was illegally filming the movie when this happened and maybe caught some of it on video?

O my bad.............

I won't be seeing it for some time, I never go to premiers and openings anyways.

Ski

I don't see big premiers on Friday night for this very reason. Not that I'm scared to get attacked, just that those showings seem to bring out the crazies. Of course this is an extreme case of that.

I don't see big premiers on Friday night for this very reason. Not that I'm scared to get attacked, just that those showings seem to bring out the crazies. Of course this is an extreme case of that.
I haven't seen many movie premiers, but I did see the opening of Star Trek 6 many years ago when I was in middle school, and the guys who showed up were genuinely frightening.

This is absolutely horrific, I've been watching it progressing all morning.
This guy had about 4 guns on him, a bullet proof vest, gas mask and bullet proof vest. It's definately a pre-planned attack but the fact he just sat there until the police arrived is freaky.
I just hope it's not true from the original reports, that there were two of them and this may happen again.

Totally devasting situation, I wish the family and friends of the people hit by this guy all the best and I hope the guy himself burns in hell.

I hope that all our freaky friends from that area are alright :1-1:
x :peace

Shell, and a bullet proof VEST!!!! :lol

I all seriousness though, yea I've listened to the coverage on the tele and they were explaining that he came in through the exit door in which his vehicle was park directly behind it in the parking lot.

Interesting though that you can't come in through an exit door so he either was in the theater pre-planned where he had bought a ticket and was watching the movie to exit out and get his guns but fix the door so he could get back in and start the firing.

The other conclusion is that he wasn't the only one and that someone actually let him in through the back door.

They interviewed a young man that was at the incident and he said that a canister was launched in the middle of a shooting scene of the movie and he thought it was a prank and that fireworks were going off as soon as the shooting started but then later realized after seeing people were actually really getting shot that this was for real and that he was shooting anything that moved, all he could see was a silhouette of the Holmes and that he was wearing a structure on his face which was a gas mask.

People were fleeing to the exits as Holmes shot off 20 rounds, paused reloaded, and shot another 20 rounds at people trying to escape.

Ski

I know there have been alot of "conspiracy theories" and supposed hidden political messages in all of the these movies, not agreeing or disagreeing just saying I've heard this, but it seems as tho this movie has a stigma attached to it. These "theories" seem to be mainstream for this movie and this horrible event just seems to add to that. I don't know I can't put my finger on it.

Whenever something like this happens, folks get freaked out and want to heighten security out of fear, but the real problem is mental illness, and there's such a stigma and misunderstanding about it in our society that these cases don't get appropriately addressed before it is too late. His mom should have done more, but was probably not very well informed about what to do, and had to deal with that stigma, so. . .

Usually when people "snap" there are folks that knew something was wrong with the guy who snaps. They should be informed about these issues and emboldened to act.

How much more his mom could have done is debatable. The shooter was in his mid-20's and they were living in different states.

Speaking of guns!

Gotta say, sometimes i don't agree with Alex. But i do here.

I know there have been alot of "conspiracy theories" and supposed hidden political messages in all of the these movies, not agreeing or disagreeing just saying I've heard this, but it seems as tho this movie has a stigma attached to it. These "theories" seem to be mainstream for this movie and this horrible event just seems to add to that. I don't know I can't put my finger on it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/YxevkqQJxPk[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back