12 shot dead at movie theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people say "oh I'm fine with hunting rifles, it's those damn machine guns". They don't know, from a ballistic stand point, that your hunting rifles fire a much more lethal round at a higher velocity.

:lecture This. Or if you're like me and have one of those .22lr AR-15 and chuckle when people assume that it's an "assault rifle." Seriously, the DC Sniper scared me more than any of the other shooting incidents. The fact that at any given moment you'd be dead without even seeing it coming (might be a blessing).

And there are people who would prefer that you did not have the chance.

Good point. My wife just asked me what I would've done if this happened to us in the theater. I told her I'd throw her down, and push her ass as fast as possible. She was surprised, and asked why I wouldn't shoot at the guy. I replied that because of the possibility of hitting someone else, or even one of the little kids, that I would only shoot at the person if I saw them directly coming towards us.

damn, I did a search for gun homicides and that is what came up. My bad.

Not your bad, crossing the two datas just makes a stronger point of what you are saying. :duff

If another country with tigther restrictions has less gun homicides, but higher homicide rates overall, just shows getting rid of the guns does nothing

what makes absolutely no sense to me is that, this guy, as a batman fan, saying he is the joker, why would he ruin people's watching of dark knight rises? what a stupid a##hole moron, Wouldn't you want for people to see this movie?

what makes absolutely no sense to me is that, this guy, as a batman fan, saying he is the joker, why would he ruin people's watching of dark knight rises? what a stupid a##hole moron, Wouldn't you want for people to see this movie?

:slap
Wow.
You're right, he should've waited til the movie was over.
Get a clue man, he was deranged.

:slap
Wow.
You're right, he should've waited til the movie was over.
Get a clue man, he was deranged.

no my point is, why hurt other batman fans, that's so stupid, why the theater showing dark knight rises... where other Joker fans might be... :slap

why didn't he just go to Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection theater or something :gah:

^ Because no one is at Medea. Everyone is at TDKR. It's the most anticipated film of the year.

no my point is, why hurt other batman fans, that's so stupid, why the theater showing dark knight rises... where other Joker fans might be... :slap

why didn't he just go to Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection theater or something :gah:

Because this might make sense and explain what happened.

Are you people serious,"if I had a shot I would take it"I can almost garentee whether you had a gun or not you probly would ran for the door.I would have.something like this happens so fast that most people probly never saw the shooter.it was a dark movie theater and you think you can aim and hit 1 guy while everyone around you is panicking.not possible.your gonna end up shooting and killing an inocent person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back