12" production list (if you didn't know allready

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this list on one site (a Dutch retailer):

https://www.tolkienshop.com/ . Go to figurines in the left menu, Sideshow/Weta, 12" figures (sorry, a direct link was not possible).

Maybe it is information only given to retailers. If so, maybe some of the board dealers can concur.

Otherwise it just appears to me to be a list that is made of character's that are most likely to be made.

Those lists look good. Hopefully one of the orcs will be "Skully".

I don't know how many people would be into this but I'd love to see a mourning Arwen with Aragorns tomb (or whatever you'd call that stone sculpture of King Elessar that his body was in?) from Elronds vision in TTT.

Turgon said:
Otherwise it just appears to me to be a list that is made of character's that are most likely to be made.
That is my guess, too. These do seem like the more likely pieces to be made, but I question the "standard" and "deluxe" monikers. That sounds more like something you'd see from ToyBiz, not Sideshow.

I BET GOLLUM'S EXCLUSIVE WILL BE A SMEAGOL HEAD OR VICE VERSA.

Go to figurines in the left menu, Sideshow/Weta, 12" figures (sorry, a direct link was not possible).

If there was a list or link, its gone now. There's no SideShow 12" figures list on that site. That or I cant find it.

B: The list is identical to the one posted by Undertaker. Here's a direct link to the page:

https://www.tolkienshop.com/index.html?lang=en-uk&target=d197.html

ir.jpg

My guess is they're full of crap. :rolleyes: I doubt Sideshow themselves even has an official list yet. And even if they do, do you remember Sideshow-Weta's original list? :p

Undertaker said:
1. Standard Characters – main characters w/o armor, etc

Smeagol/Gollum
Bilbo
Frodo
Sam
Pippin
Merry
Aragorn
Legolas
Boromir
Gimli
Gandalf the Grey
Gandalf the White
Faramir (as Ranger)
Saruman
Galadriel
Elrond (in Robes)
Arwen
Eowyn (in Dress)
Theoden (w/o Armor)
Grima Wormtongue

2. “Deluxe” Characters – characters w/ armor & more complicated designs:

Aragorn (w/ Armor)
Boromir (w/ Armor)
Faramir (w/ Armor)
Galadriel (as Dark Queen)
Elrond (w/ Armor)
Eowyn (w/ Armor)
Eomer (w/ Armor)
Theoden (w/ Armor)
Galadhrim Elven Soldier
Prologue Elven Soldier
Gondorian Soldier
Rohirrim Soldier
Orcs (Moria, Mordor Orcs)
Lurtz (w/ Armor)
Uruk-Hai
Gothmog
Ringwraith
Morgul Lord
Twilight Witchking
King of the Dead
Mouth of Sauron

May I know from where is the source of this information?? Is it finalised??

Check FrankenFan's post above. Undertaker got the list from that dealer's site. The question really is, where did they get it? My guess is they made it up from logical expectations, but we'll have to see. Some of the pieces on that list I would probably not buy, and some that I would buy aren't there.

Well, since you mentioned the SS/W original list, I guess it would be really prudent to save this list for future reference...

It seems reasonably complete, although who wouldn't want a Denethor figure with a palantír exclusive for all of us book fans?

:) :) :) :) :)

There was a sideshow polystone list, but many statues were never done off the list. So it is possible that this is a real list, but it doesn't mean anything because sideshow has done a lot of stuff off the list and a lot of stuff on the list were never made. Always wanted dark Galadriel, which was on that list, but they never made it, or that orc with a spear...

Back