12 days of Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping this is a figure, but will probably be in even if it's a statue.

One of my very first exposures to Star Wars was an article in Starlog magazine that featured this McQuarrie painting. I've been a fan ever since.

FRxIu8u.jpg

Really?? :lol :monkey1

I used to be a pretty active member over there once upon a time, but the place seems to be overrun with clueless know-it-alls now.

Lot of hate for McQuarrie figures on Rebelscum. :lol
Whu? Surprised. I'm in the same camp as those that would likely give these a pass, anyway (just don't have room/$ enough to expand into McQuarrie concept figs), but it's still an exciting line. Something I'd definitely enjoy seeing is other peoples' collections.

Really?? :lol :monkey1

I used to be a pretty active member over there once upon a time, but the place seems to be overrun with clueless know-it-alls now.
Still active there (as active as one can be when there's one or two posts per day in the entire SW section), but have noticed that the atmosphere's gotten a bit crankier than it was previously.

I actually think this line would better be suited to statues, but would love a Vader figure.

And no surprise about RS. :lol

I actually think this line would better be suited to statues, but would love a Vader figure.

And no surprise about RS. :lol
I agree, pdfs are the perfect format those concepts but too many missing 1/6 characters to do before worrying about concept figures.
I wasnt a fan of the concept boba fett release

Cool in theory but in practice it is something I would pass on, yet enjoy from afar.

Same here

This scale is too large for me to collect items like this... but the smaller 3 3/4" versions were cool.

Although, really, of the designes, I just like Vader, Fett and the Metropolis 3PO. Luke looked like a scuba diver. Chewie was weird.

Yeah, I had all the smaller ones and loved'em. Perfect scale for these for me.

And Chewy was hilarious.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

On the SW Statue forum just below this one people are really excited about the announcement. Here not so much.

Irony is it looks like these will be figures based on Susan's tweet.

I have to agree. There are so many characters they need to do before going into concepts. Chewie, R2, 3PO, Biker Scout, Royal guard, 2.0 versions of all the early human releases with terrible head sculpts and most of all a Stormtrooper re-release. That's before going into the EU because i would love a Shae Vizla and Cad Bane.

This announcement is such a shame for 1/6 SW collectors :(

Back