1/6th Vehicle-Space ship Project You Choose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LOPIE
I'm almost finished with my Sith Speeder repaint with LED's
I got the body paint from Home Depot and the seat spray from Wal-Mart. I saw you live in the UK, I hope you have those stores. The one on the left is the seat spray, and the one on the right is the main body spray. The hammer spray gives it that pitted look and it comes in a few colors. If you cant find it let me know, I can get you some. Check out my forum I have more pics of the speeder, with all the LEDs.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Cheers Lopie, will have a look for the stuff, want to get some LEDs and have a base.

Really appreciate the pics, helps me know what I am looking for and your speeder is just fantastic.

Dorgmal

My vote goes to Obi Wan's Fighter. Have you got the Sideshow ROTS Obi-Wan? You could fit him in if you make the fighter.:D

Lets hope more people response to your thread, that might prompt Sideshow to consider making 1/6 vehicles.

My vote goes to Obi Wan's Fighter. Have you got the Sideshow ROTS Obi-Wan? You could fit him in if you make the fighter.:D

Lets hope more people response to your thread, that might prompt Sideshow to consider making 1/6 vehicles.

It would be good, I dont have an Obi wan, but he is on my list, I only have a few figures at the mo, maybe Ploo Kloons ship!

If you choose to take on Obi Wan's Fighter or the Tie-fighter, would the cockpit be the toughest to make? I mean its round. How would you tackle the symmetrically curved surface?

If you choose to take on Obi Wan's Fighter or the Tie-fighter, would the cockpit be the toughest to make? I mean its round. How would you tackle the symmetrically curved surface?

Ow thats the fun, I quite fancy the Obi fighter, but which one?

1560053.jpg

41DI2DcbfML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Back