1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad I bought a pair when they originally released. The sideshow luke and Han are fine figures in my opinion...

6e7f80535522309e22a6255667781a46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrific Dennis! I still like Han and Luke too despite a few nits. I have both variations of Han. Wish I was as smart as you and bought two taun tauns.

Yeah, great display but the SSC Tauns always look like they are howling, whistling or blowing out birthday candles to me.:lol Really not sure why they sculpted the mouths like that.

9j3JuxC.jpg

Yeah, great display but the SSC Tauns always look like they are howling, whistling or blowing out birthday candles to me.:lol Really not sure why they sculpted the mouths like that.

9j3JuxC.jpg

LOL! Snoring, blowing bubbles, zerberts, yodeling, Gregorian chanting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9j3JuxC.jpg

Yeah, the Luke one is definitely more pronounced that way. It also doesn't help that I have mine up high like that as it worsens that effect. Still love em though and I think they were something like $350 apiece back in the day. Can't imagine what they'd ask for now...

Back