1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I have my Fett displayed just added the Weequay.

101_1889.jpg

101_1890.jpg

101_1891.jpg

101_1893.jpg

101_1896.jpg

Where did those Wookiee braids come from, Lopie? They look really nice!

IMO the SSC braids gets the job done, its not a focal point for me and i actually like the shorter braids as i believe its more accurate to what we see on screen, no?.

IMO the SSC braids gets the job done, its not a focal point for me and i actually like the shorter braids as i believe its more accurate to what we see on screen, no?.

It is true that the ones onscreen don't really have the "blonde hair' look of the Hasbro doll-hair ones (they do look slightly woolly onscreen) but the SSC ones have more the yarn look of Raggedy Ann's hair than wookiee fur...

Agreed, I wet mine and they look perfect. Hasbros are ok looking too, I think either are do-able, but what gets me is the twice as long as they should be medi Fetts. Of course all the coke bottle glasses medi fans will tell you how screen accurate and real it looks. :lol

BTW, anyone buy a vest for a backup just in case, and then not need it?
Got all the parts for my second fett together, just haven't been able to snag a vest anywhere yet. :(

This is outstanding. These two shots in particular look like a man in a suit. Bravo!

Yes looks great!!

I have just redone my Marmit Boba !!

I replaced the jumpsuit with the new sideshow version and also cut off the plastic collar and replaced it with the new sideshow collar!

He looks amazing!!:yess::yess:

Really changes the look and feel of the figure.

$20 dollars from Toy Anxiety and about an hours work.

Stoked!!

Hey guys...been gone thanks to a fire...Thought i was gonna lose some of my collection...anyways, great photos guys....gonna start buying SSC fett parts off toyanxiety in the future..no way i can afford the figure for retail..lol...vest is gonna be a problem though..lol

Hey guys...been gone thanks to a fire...Thought i was gonna lose some of my collection...anyways, great photos guys....gonna start buying SSC fett parts off toyanxiety in the future..no way i can afford the figure for retail..lol...vest is gonna be a problem though..lol

Holy crap, Adam! Did you have to evacuate from your home due to a wildfire? Where do you live? Glad to hear that you (& the collection) are okay!

That sucks, hope everythings fine now.

More pics as promised...

9c4c66f2.jpg

df8af455.jpg

aabd4998.jpg

c7c1059b.jpg

c67cd0f8.jpg

Took me weeks to get this whole guy together, so I can't help but show it off.

Last edited:
Even more...

d9f35e16.jpg

e9d03bdc.jpg

70d8d5c1.jpg

e9bf5f6b.jpg

I wasn't sure if there was anything more I could do to improve this figure until I saw how nice Lopie made the Wookiee braids from the old 12" Hasbro figure look. Now I gotta go through my garage & see if I can dig mine up! :thud:

Last edited:
Back