1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Medicom comparison stuff again? SSC is the clear winner even compared to Marmit - is it perfect? Nope, but to me, it has more right than wrong, compared to Medicrappy and Marmit

More Medicom comparison stuff again? SSC is the clear winner even compared to Marmit - is it perfect? Nope, but to me, it has more right than wrong, compared to Medicrappy and Marmit

Sideshow is the better figure IMO, but helmet sculpting wise, I think Medi got the overall shape off better, The visor just looks best, and to me, that's really the defining feature of his helmet. Can't wait to own the SS though.

Sideshow is the better figure IMO, but helmet sculpting wise, I think Medi got the overall shape off better, The visor just looks best, and to me, that's really the defining feature of his helmet. Can't wait to own the SS though.

You're probably right but that's not the best pic for comparison. The SS helmet has been pulled up way too high there. You need expose some neck, but also push the head and neck forward, that gives a good Fett posture and makes the helmet appear a bit better.

You're probably right but that's not the best pic for comparison. The SS helmet has been pulled up way too high there. You need expose some neck, but also push the head and neck forward, that gives a good Fett posture and makes the helmet appear a bit better.

Yes, futzing always helps. Like I said, Medi got the visor right, sideshow got the earpieces more accurate.

I prefer Medi's wookiebrands, but Sideshows outfit, which at least has the right color AND weathering.

Pros and cons together, Sideshow looks better out of the box, minus the square chest.

Medicrappy huh?, and the Marmit gets left alone. XD

Tough to compare something that's nearly ten years older than the others. But relatively, the Marmit really holds up well.

Wor-gar, do you have pics of your Hurricane Boba next to the SSC one?

And while the shape of the SSC helmet is a little off in a few ways, the detailing/weathering on it is outstanding. They made such an effort to match every dent and scratch too - Medi didn't do that at all.

xD ____ you.

I actually saw someone on a forum ,with a hasbro, he cut it out and replaced it with a black plastic deodorant lid.

_A021399.jpg

I would never have guessed. :slap Looks like Leatherface is under there.

This is not something to try with the SSC or Medi one. Just try some gloss clear over the existing visor if it isn't shiny enough.

I think with nice cutting, it would look better because it would be a seperate part, and therefor look more realistic. Ofcourse I will try this on a cheapo figure first.

Back