1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having both infantry and security sets i have to say those were nicely engineered by Sideshow. This 2-pack, as well as the forthcoming commander will join the ranks of my separatist army for sure.

The in hand shots are amazing, I think the color does the droids sculpt a lot of justice. Definitely liking these a lot more then the originals, they're going to look aces flanking the Geo. Commander. :clap

79e31e572c39a13c9d3e4f85588e1db8.jpg
422dea386015a281b77ab989d758fc81.jpg

My current Battle Droid setup.

Great setups. Reminds me that SSC showed pre production blue prints of the SBD some time ago. Hoping it's still on the table and a proto will be revealed soon.

Yeah it's odd that they haven't shown anything since that. It's been a long time.

It seems Geonosis Battle Droïd Commander shouldn't be far behind the Wolfpack Clone. Announced as coming soon in the latest newsletter.

Yeah, it's too bad these droids aren't selling out so fast for SSC...makes the chances of getting other variants (like the pilot droids) a little slimmer I'd think....

Really liked that recent Geonosis set...looking forward to this Commander too...

Looking forward to the new Commander setup, wanting to rid myself of all the old Battle Droids, just gotta get rid of the STAP still and the Geo droids homeland will be secure. :lol

I picked up a set of Security Droids on Black Friday. Should be hopefully arriving tomorrow.

I was looking through my order queue to see just how crowded January has become release-wise for me and I see the Commander has already shipped... I knew the notice had gone out... well, here it comes!

I only got a quick chance to look at my Security droids but they look good. I thought some people were complaining about loose joints? Mine was nice and tight.

Well that's 2 weeks in a row that UPS has screwed me!
I was suppose to get my Geonosis Battle Droid Commander and Deluxe 501st Clone Trooper today.
The UPS trailer is now just pulling into Rhode Island and not my state!
Last week they routed my Wolfe Pack Clone Trooper through 9 feet of snow in NY and it was late.
They aren't even making things right by making it an early delivery either.
At least Fed Ex,DHL and even the USPS would do that for me in the past.

Back